truth which the stalker hates

Old December 19th 18, 04:22 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Panthera Tigris Altaica

Default truth which the stalker hates

On 2018-12-16 14:28, David B. wrote:
On 16/12/2018 01:41, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:
He posts links to sites containing RATs and attack JavaScripts.

No, he doesn't.

Disagree?Â* Cite such a link.

You have, yourself, stated that the malware on those links was not
supposed to attack Apple systems. This means that you knew that
there was malware on those links. It does not matter whether or
not you put that malware on those sites yourself. It matters that
you posted the links to those sites, knowing that there was
malware there.

Anyone who cares can just look at the available public record and
will quickly see that someone is lying and that it's not me.

You speak in riddles.

No. I speak truth, and you don't like it.

No - you *LIE*

Nope. And I supported my position. You can't support yours.

Rubbish!

You produce vast quantities of it.

How could I *POSSIBLY* KNOW that the destination to which a link
carried someone/anyone was infected with any kind of malware.

You said so.

No - I didn't.

Yes you did.

Â*Â*MID: says that you did, liar.

NOPE! See below.

You have STILL not cited an example referrence, so readers will
assume that, once again, you are lying. So sad. :-(

Keep on saying that. You said that you knew that there was malware
on those links _in this very thread_, *last week*. Anyone who uses a
threaded newsreader can see exactly where you said it. Diesel posted
a MID and a quote.

You are an idiot. Worse, you think that everyone else is as dim as
you are.

Seems to me that YOU are the dimbulb here, Tiger! :-P

On 14/12/2018 14:27, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:
At least three people on comp.sys.mac.systems reported that they
encountered malware on sites you posted links for. In
particular, they reported RATs and JavaScript traps. At least
two reported that there was an attempt to download EXEs onto
their systems at sites you posted links to. As they were running
Macs, the EXEs were less than effective.

Pass that information on to Dustin so that he can verify the
facts.

He already knows. He was there at the time.

Correct. And, as you said, he did provide urls which pointed to the
aforementioned malicious code on several occasions. FWIW, I don't
believe he did it out of malice. I believe he didn't know what the
urls really pointed to, and, assumed, everyone was okay by visiting
them.

I asked - "Which URLs were/will be detrimental to an Apple computer?"

Shame you don't recognise when I'm fishing! :-P

I did *NOT* say anything about me posting links to destinations which
were infested with *ANY* KIND of malware! Neither you not Dustin (the
fellow used to WRITE viruses for fun!) have cited ANY MID which
illustrates a post containing a link which leads to a destination
containing malware of ANY kind.

Shame on you for even thinking that I'd do such a thing!

You lie all the time. You've just lied about reading my CV.