More Emtpy Threats From DuckFarter: "...in no uncertain terms...I got(0wn) you."

Old October 4th 17, 05:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default More Emtpy Threats From DuckFarter: "...in no uncertain terms...I got(0wn) you."

Threats of violence towards others comprise about 95% of what this
asswipe LUSER posts.

He pays a site like Intelius to give him names of family, relative,
current addy, etc., etc.

He then brags how he "0wns" people.

What in the hell is so devastating about posting some addys and family
names? Does DustyAsshole really think someone somewhere is going to
"visit" these people and do his bidding in beating or killing them?
He's an idiot. However, his posts "outing" innocent women to sex
swinger groups IS dangerous to them. But empty crap threats such a
those leveled to BD are just that, empty and meaningless. As for the
swinger posts, if BD was a man instead of a decrepit worm, he would
have had a stateside lawyer have Duck**** arrested. Things are
different these days than when he pulled that crap on women a decade
or so ago. Stalking is no longer taken lightly.

Duck**** was right when he said he pulls this crap on people because
they allow it. One day he WILL meet someone who will NOT allow it, and
that will be end game for this vicious, psychopathic spoiled brat.
Along with his psychopathy, he is the epitome of the SPOILED BRAT
SYNDROME.

Yeah, he's also threatened to post SS#s and bank account info, but
that's horsepucky. He'd go to jail in an instant on those charges.
And the craptalk that he is "off the grid" is delusional nonsense.
He'd be swooped up inside of a day or two by the cops or the feds.

He's a DELUSIONAL PSYCHO BRAGGART.

In reference to the post below, isn't it INCREDIBLE how many people
have "PROVOKED" this psycho moron?

One after the other, he finds more people to "dox" because they
"PROVOKED" him.

His life is an endless chain of PROVOCATION and REVENGE DOXING.

Poor booby.

(Once more, how do we spell M-E-G-A-L-O-M-A-N-I-A, children?)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...AJD832%40no%3E

https://tinyurl.com/yd4mqv96

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Drift fishing
From: Dustin
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:38:27 GMT

~BD~ wrote in
:

I understand that it is not prudent to corroborate your theories.

It wouldn't matter, David. I was asking the question in a smug fashion. I
just wanted to let you know in no uncertain terms that I've got you.

Better to be 'safe' than sorry.

If you wanted to play it safe, You wouldn't have provoked me. You did,
you had plenty of chances to apologize, you chose to continue being a
dick and further attacking me. I'm patient, David. Just a matter of time,
I'd have you.

I have nothing to hide, Dustin! :-)

Not anymore.

--