What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator?

Old January 18th 19, 05:03 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
MaxTheFast

Default What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator?

Hi all,
I'm building a desktop pc with amd ryzen 2200g. I was going to buy a MSI B450-a pro MB so I had already bought a 2x4GB kit kingston hiperx predator @3200mhz cl16 ram (code HX432C16PB3K2/8) that would has been ok for that MSI; I know it's weird to get RAM for 1^ and then MB but that's my actual situation. Now I'm pointing to other MBs because that MSI has gone out of my budget, I could wait its price goes down but there're 30 days to give RAM back if it's DOA or not compatible and I can't test it anyhow right now.

I know 2200g works @2993MHz and my goal is to make that RAM work @3200mhz stably without any problem in the long period so I'll overclock it and I'm looking for a such good and capable MB. The following MBs are my best deals for price right now:
- ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS (90MB0YN0-M0EAY0)
- asrock b450 pro4 (90-MXB8B0-A0UAYZ)
- asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 (90-MXB8A0-A0UAYZ)

My main concern is firstly about RAM compatibility because mine isn't listed anywhere in QVLs tough we can find something similar for each MB:
- MSI B450-a pro
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/supp...support-mem-13 (then choose 2200g filter)
HX432C16PB3K2/32 - kit 2x16GB @3200 cl16
- ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...ocessors.pd f
HX432C16PB3K2/16 - kit 2x8GB @3200 cl16
- asrock b450 pro4
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450%2...dex.asp#Memory
HX430C15PB3K2/16 - kit 2x8GB @3000 cl15
- asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1...dex.asp#Memory
as asrock b450 pro4
My second concern is if RAM will work @3200mhz with those MBs and if they'll do a good job, I mean keeping system stably.

What can you suggest? Are you experienced in those configurations?