Dabs praise..

Old September 6th 05, 07:01 PM
Dadio

Default Dabs praise..

I cannot believe I am saying this but over the past few months Dabs have
been pretty good. No cockups and fast delivery.
I have probably shot myself in the foot now but it is nice to be able to say
something good about them, so keep it up Dabs...... please, pretty
please...... thanks.

Les

Old September 6th 05, 07:41 PM
Andrew

"Dadio" wrote in message
I cannot believe I am saying this but over the past few months Dabs have
been pretty good. No cockups and fast delivery.
I have probably shot myself in the foot now but it is nice to be able to
say
something good about them, so keep it up Dabs...... please, pretty
please...... thanks.

Les

what did you have to return?, what was the fault?, how long had you had
it?

Old September 6th 05, 10:29 PM
Dr Teeth

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:41:27 +0100, "Andrew" wrote:

what did you have to return?, what was the fault?, how long had you had
it?

Exactly the point I was going to make.

A retailer does not get any goody points for getting a working product
to me as specified.

It's how they sort out cock-ups that counts.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old September 7th 05, 12:11 AM
peter

Dadio wrote:
I cannot believe I am saying this but over the past few months Dabs have
been pretty good. No cockups and fast delivery.
I have probably shot myself in the foot now but it is nice to be able to say
something good about them, so keep it up Dabs...... please, pretty
please...... thanks.

Going off-topic slightly, DAK what happened re the sale of DABS? There
were stories around 6 months or so ago that DA was putting it up for
sale. Did he get any takers?

Dabs Customer Service - Is there anybody there? [email protected] UK Computer Vendors 10 November 30th 05 06:46 PM
Dabs praise wishy UK Computer Vendors 4 June 1st 04 01:20 AM
Dabs - evil or just plain incompetent? Either way, USE SOMEONE ELSE. Ben Godber UK Computer Vendors 20 January 14th 04 10:05 PM
Dabs - how do I get them to respond to my problem? John Geddes UK Computer Vendors 17 December 15th 03 09:00 AM
DABS nightmare - shower of thieving morons! ND UK Computer Vendors 22 October 24th 03 11:45 PM