Can anyone ID this file?

Old May 2nd 08, 04:00 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Can anyone ID this file?

On Thu, 1 May 2008 20:43:23 -0400, "K2NNJ"
wrote:

No, and I can't delete it. I've posted this on the MS Newgroup and I have
one of the MVP's working on with me.

I agree with others that you haven't given us much information to work
with. Have you tried to reboot and get the same problem? Have you
tried a virus checker on it? Try to disable one by one things that
are in the startup folder. It sounds like that file is tied to a
process which is tied to a program so the question is what program or
process is accessing that file? Read this....
http://windows.about.com/od/troubles...programs_2.htm

Old May 2nd 08, 06:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
K2NNJ[_3_]

I just found out it is related to Roxio v.10.

Thanks for all the help!!