1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

Old March 10th 08, 01:12 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
K2NNJ[_3_]

Default 1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

What should the resolution be for the above monitor. Is there a "set"
resolutuion or is it what you're eyes can handle?

Thanks,

Old March 10th 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

There is one and only one resolution that looks good. If that isn't a
widescreen (and I don't think it is), then it is likely 1280x1024.

Posted At: Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:13 PM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: 1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution
Subject: 1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

Old March 10th 08, 03:48 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
K2NNJ[_3_]

No wide screen.

Old March 10th 08, 03:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Rich[_8_]

1280x1024

Rich

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
No wide screen.

Old March 10th 08, 06:45 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
K2NNJ[_3_]

Thanks.
"Rich" wrote in message
1280x1024

Rich

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
No wide screen.

Old March 10th 08, 01:52 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Levine[_4_]

K2NNJ wrote:
Thanks.
"Rich" wrote in message
1280x1024

When you set the resolution for an LCD, just pull the slider all the way
to the right. Whatever that is will be the correct setting.

Bob

Old March 10th 08, 09:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Levine[_4_]

K2NNJ wrote:
Too small.

Then switch to large icons and and higher ppi for the fonts.

Bob
Old March 10th 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
K2NNJ[_3_]

I'll stick with 1024x768.

Thanks

Old March 11th 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Posted At: Monday, March 10, 2008 7:53 AM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: 1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

K2NNJ wrote:
Thanks.
"Rich" wrote in message
1280x1024

When you set the resolution for an LCD, just pull the slider all the
way
to the right. Whatever that is will be the correct setting.

Bob

Not true on my high-end nVidia cards. You can happily go higher and it
will scroll a virtual desktop