Best deal on an IN STOCK 800XT?

Old July 17th 04, 04:44 PM
Icer

Default Best deal on an IN STOCK 800XT?

I don't see any out there, would appreciate leads...

Thanks
Icer
Old July 17th 04, 10:11 PM
Pluvious

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:44:42 GMT, Icer
wrote:

I don't see any out there, would appreciate leads...

Thanks
Icer

Yeah..me too.

sorry Icer.. guess that lead with Outpost is not going to happen.
It was going to be the deal of the year if so..

PRO or XT I might add.

Pluvious

Old July 17th 04, 10:27 PM
Jeff B

sorry Icer.. guess that lead with Outpost is not going to happen.
It was going to be the deal of the year if so..

PRO or XT I might add.

Pluvious

I'm hanging my hat on the incredible Gateway x800xt deal (snicker,
snicker..). Outpost is my backup.

Jeff B

Old July 19th 04, 03:23 PM
Icer

I found ANOTHER Backorder spot for an XT at a reasonable (well under
$500) price.. Being the patient guy I am I ordered it and will just
let the 30 days run out on the X800 Pro at Outpost. IF by some
miracle, Outpost ships it I will either put it in another box or use
it until my XT arrives then sell it on EBay.. running a 9800 Pro now
so its not like its an emergency.. hehe.

Old July 20th 04, 05:32 AM
nolt

apparently ati is having problems with memory supply?
rage 3d claims they arent sending any more cards out until mid august i
believe....

Old August 12th 04, 10:32 AM
Stormy

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...p&dcaid=168 8