looking for Asus P4P800 Deluxe bios Ver 1008

Old August 5th 03, 03:37 PM
SgtHulka

Default looking for Asus P4P800 Deluxe bios Ver 1008

While trying to set Performance mode to 'Turbo' in v1008 BIOS version of my new Asus P4P800 Deluxe mobo, I ran into a problem.

Asus only has the v1009 version up on their web site any more? Maybe I should load the v1009?

The problem I had is as follows:
Tried to enable Turbo performance mode in a v1008 BIOS (BIOS as received when I purchased the mobo)
I received the following error after hitting F10 to save the bios changes and exit.

Error: :"Bad BIOS checksum: ENTER FLOPPY ... ENTER CD. . .ENTER FLOPPY..."

Perhaps stupidly I inserted the Asus mobo driver CD and it proceeded to flash by bios back to v1006. I now don’t have the v1008 bios to get back to where I started from.
Old August 5th 03, 04:10 PM
Jim & Nancy Guerino

Sent via email attachment. J

"SgtHulka" wrote in message