Envelope Freeware

Old December 3rd 12, 06:17 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Carl2435[_2_]

Default Envelope Freeware

Where can I find a freeware,for Print Envelopes?
Thank You

Old December 4th 12, 01:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GSalisbury[_4_]

"Carl2435" wrote in message ...

Where can I find a freeware,for Print Envelopes?
Thank You
===============
Did you ever consider google..?
I put "freeware for printing envelopes" into a google and there's a
bazillion hits.
Perhaps you, too, could try that - it's called due diligence.

Old December 4th 12, 10:23 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Carl2435[_3_]

I tried google,a bunch of ripoffs. I though I would try this forum. I
got an answer on The Tech. Guy Forum. They suggested Open Office.Org. I
installed and they have a good print envelope. I could have googled a
million times before I found Open Office. Maby I was using my due
diligence,and didn't even know I was doing it. Thank you,

Old December 5th 12, 09:04 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gernot Hassenpflug[_3_]

Carl2435 writes:

I tried google,a bunch of ripoffs. I though I would try this forum. I
got an answer on The Tech. Guy Forum. They suggested Open Office.Org. I
installed and they have a good print envelope. I could have googled a
million times before I found Open Office. Maby I was using my due
diligence,and didn't even know I was doing it. Thank you,

Glad you could find something you can use.
As it is, most office applications have envelope functionality.

So if you search for free or open-source office applicationss, you
will find plenty. (more on linux systems than on Windows, I think,
but there is plenty of freeware for sure).

Also, keep in mind that there are also typesetting programs: non-free
ones like Adobe's InDesign, and open-source ones like TeX, LaTeX and
its newer versions. Those have good packages for envelopes, but not
for quickie use I admint (I do all my postcard printing for Japanese
New Year with LaTeX, addresses formatted and printed onto the
postcards in the speciifc areas that are already pre-printed there).
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Old December 5th 12, 02:06 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GSalisbury[_4_]

"Carl2435" wrote in message ...

I tried google,a bunch of ripoffs. I though I would try this forum. I
got an answer on The Tech. Guy Forum. They suggested Open Office.Org. I
installed and they have a good print envelope. I could have googled a
million times before I found Open Office. Maby I was using my due
diligence,and didn't even know I was doing it. Thank you,

===================
Alright, I apologize I shouldn't been so quickly churlish.
My knee automatically jerked over the absence of any hint that even a
cursory effort had been made.
Had you indicated that you had looked and couldn't decide is all together
different than I'm lazy can someone look for me.
My bad.
However I'm now unclear why "I tried google,a bunch of ripoffs" would apply.
Your original post looked for *free* software to print envelopes and my
google produced About 39,700 results (0.13 seconds).
Taking a quick look at just the first couple all offered a download of a
*free* product to print envelopes - where's the ripoff?
G.

Old December 5th 12, 03:51 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

From: "Carl2435"

Where can I find a freeware,for Print Envelopes?
Thank You

In software you probably already own. You need to to fully get aquanted with the software
on your computer and what it can do.

However I will suggest Envelope Templates that are in Apache Open Office and LibreOffice.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

envelope printer? ml Printers 5 July 20th 06 12:04 AM
Best envelope printer? at least 20 - 400 envelope twice a week Nabha Cosley Printers 8 January 1st 06 10:31 PM
can't print envelope HankG Printers 12 August 6th 05 03:28 PM
lexmark optra E+ envelope Printers 0 November 28th 03 09:37 PM