Mother board recommendations

Old September 25th 04, 06:52 PM

Default Mother board recommendations

After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte

supporting a 2700xp

Old September 25th 04, 07:58 PM
Alfonzarelli P. Rodriguez

Then buy one, ****head.
Old September 26th 04, 04:33 AM
Avid Gamer

Get an Abit NF7-S 2.0, best board you can get, why XP2700 cpu ?,
supports 3200XP, or mobile 2500 running at 2.5ghz ?

Old September 26th 04, 08:50 AM

wrote:

After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte

supporting a 2700xp

Then buy one, ****head.

With intelligence like that I'm surprised you could even comprehend what I
am talking about.

Old September 26th 04, 02:58 PM
Alfonzarelli P. Rodriguez

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 08:50:21 +0100, "G©"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte

supporting a 2700xp

Then buy one, ****head.

With intelligence like that I'm surprised you could even comprehend what I
am talking about.

I doubt you can comprehend, anything!!
Old September 26th 04, 04:36 PM
alan jones

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte

supporting a 2700xp

Then buy one, ****head.

With intelligence like that I'm surprised you could even comprehend what I
am talking about.

I doubt you can comprehend, anything!!

you seem to have a lot of rage, did someone make you angry today?

Old September 26th 04, 05:19 PM
S.Heenan

G© wrote:
After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte supporting a 2700xp

Abit NF7-S Revision2

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

GA-7N400 Pro2 Revision2

All three boards use the Nforce2 Ultra400 chipset. The Abit offers the
greatest number of overclocking features.

Old September 26th 04, 06:37 PM
Hamman

--

DFI Infinity nF2 Ultra. Tonnes of over clocking potential, and uses the
ultra chipset.

hamman

Old September 26th 04, 07:20 PM
alan jones

After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte supporting a 2700xp

Abit NF7-S Revision2

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

GA-7N400 Pro2 Revision2

All three boards use the Nforce2 Ultra400 chipset. The Abit offers the
greatest number of overclocking features.

The Abit NF7-S rev.2 is a great motherboard. I purchased mine a few days
ago. I was deciding between 64bit boards and the AMD XP based boards. I
opted for XP. I am so happy. My system is really stable (after having use a
very unstable Gigabyte GA-7VRXP).

Old September 26th 04, 11:28 PM
S.Heenan

alan jones wrote:
After a new mobo but I don't know what to get.
would like a Gigabyte supporting a 2700xp

Abit NF7-S Revision2

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

GA-7N400 Pro2 Revision2

All three boards use the Nforce2 Ultra400 chipset. The Abit offers
the greatest number of overclocking features.

The Abit NF7-S rev.2 is a great motherboard. I purchased mine a few
days ago. I was deciding between 64bit boards and the AMD XP based
boards. I opted for XP. I am so happy. My system is really stable
(after having use a very unstable Gigabyte GA-7VRXP).

I use both the Asus and Abit boards in personal machines. The Gigabyte was a
fine board, simply lacking a few features I desired.

Had the GA-7VRXP/7VAXP, both of which are still running. RAID 0 was a bit of
a problem with the former, IIRC. That was solved with the use of a 3Ware
card.