Flash! New Epson RX500 = 6-color photo printer + 2400dpi scanner+ 35mm adapter + stand-alone printing in one!

Old October 23rd 03, 02:55 AM
David Chien

Default Flash! New Epson RX500 = 6-color photo printer + 2400dpi scanner+ 35mm adapter + stand-alone printing in one!

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/c...OID=379 12846

http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/0/00..._InfoSheet.pdf
http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/0/00...Comparison.pdf

$249 with this just released baby and you can now use this all-in-one
device to

1) Print photos with true 6-color inkjet printing
2) Scan prints and articles on the 2400dpi flatbed scanner
3) Scan 35mm negatives & slides with the built-in adapter
4) Scan images directly to flash cards w/o a PC!
5) Print directly from digital camera flash card w/o a PC!

This baby basically replaces your entire desktop worth of scanners &
printers with one walk-up all-in-one printer/scanner combo.

----

http://www.i-love-epson.co.jp/produc...io/printer.htm

Unfortunately, while it is more advanced than the Epson CC-600PX
released in Japan, it does not have the built-in color preview LCD
monitor that the Epson PM-A850 does (currently, only available in Japan;
unknown as to USA/worldwide release).

Interestingly enough, the US RX500 model can print at 5760x1440 dpi
while the Japan PM-A850 can only do 2880x720 dpi.

While the Japanese model is not quite the same, you can view the pretty
pictures and product description there in the meantime for a better idea
what this new RX500 model can do.

Old December 13th 04, 06:32 AM

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

Old December 18th 04, 04:06 AM

My rebate form says that a copy of upc code is good enough.