Accuweather Gadget That Shipped w/ XPS 8300

Old October 10th 11, 08:54 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Monica

Default Accuweather Gadget That Shipped w/ XPS 8300

I must have downloaded the wrong one the first time I read your email. I
just downloaded it again and yes, it's very much like the Dell version. I
like that it's smaller so I'm going to use that one on the 15" laptop. The
23" monitor can handle larger one Thans RnR
Monica

"RnR" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 01:09:28 -0500, "Monica"
wrote:

I love the clean look of this weather widget that shipped with my XPS 8300.
Would like to use it on my Inspiron i5 5010 but I can't find it on line
(and
no, it's not on Accuweather.com or Dell.com)
Does anyone know how I can get it on the laptop?
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...km1/gadget.jpg
Monica

I seriously think this came from Accuweather because it is similar to
the 2nd choice on the link below....
http://www.accuweather.com/downloads.asp

It is not identical and I think the reason is because they customized
a special one for Dell which is probably not downloadable to the
public. Just my hunch.

Old November 19th 11, 05:01 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
zhe wang

Old October 31st 12, 05:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

this is it:

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...h4tGlHW5uG2MLQ

Old November 4th 12, 07:46 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:31:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
this is it:

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...h4tGlHW5uG2MLQ

Thanks!

Old January 19th 19, 09:38 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 6:31:38 PM UTC+2, wrote:
this is it:

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...h4tGlHW5uG2MLQ

Thank you very much!!!!!

Had My Fist Peak Inside My XPS 8300 Monica Dell Computers 12 September 27th 11 07:32 AM
Gadget Report [Gadget Freak: Robots for Work and Play - 10/13/2005] Ablang General 0 October 14th 05 07:52 AM
Dimension XPS vs. 8300 Sseaott Dell Computers 7 April 27th 04 02:36 AM
xps vs 8300 Doolittle Dell Computers 3 January 31st 04 07:00 PM
XPS vs 8300? Charlie Chapman Dell Computers 4 December 3rd 03 07:41 PM