Possibly new problem discovered with air cooling: Static electricity build up.

Old July 18th 08, 04:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Possibly new problem discovered with air cooling: Static electricity build up.

Hello,

Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air cooling for
electronics:

Static electricty could build up... because the wind is rubbing it's
electrons against the materials, like plastics and so on.

Static electricty could build up at which at a certain point it might jump
over to electronics and cause damage ?!?

Some links explaining how static electricity works:

http://www.livescience.com/environme...ectricity.html

Is this a known problem with air cooling for electronics, or has Skybuck
discovered a new problem/limitation to air cooling electronics ? !
WOOOOHHHHHHH Mind blowing nice =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old July 18th 08, 04:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 05:28:39 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air cooling for
electronics:

Static electricty could build up... because the wind is rubbing it's
electrons against the materials, like plastics and so on.

Static electricty could build up at which at a certain point it might jump
over to electronics and cause damage ?!?

Some links explaining how static electricity works:

http://www.livescience.com/environme...ectricity.html

Is this a known problem with air cooling for electronics, or has Skybuck
discovered a new problem/limitation to air cooling electronics ? !
WOOOOHHHHHHH Mind blowing nice =D

Bye,
Skybuck

"Build up"? Where?

John

Old July 18th 08, 05:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Calab

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
| Hello,
|
| Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air cooling
for
| electronics:
|
| Static electricty could build up... because the wind is rubbing it's
| electrons against the materials, like plastics and so on.

*sigh*

Everyone do each other a favour and *PLONK* this idjit.

Old July 18th 08, 05:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
RobV[_2_]

Calab wrote:
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Hello,

Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air
cooling for electronics:

Static electricty could build up... because the wind is rubbing it's
electrons against the materials, like plastics and so on.

*sigh*

Everyone do each other a favour and *PLONK* this idjit.

Thank you. I plonked him a long time ago, but some people still insist
on feeding the troll.

Old July 18th 08, 07:17 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Gabriel Knight[_3_]

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Hello,

Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air cooling
for electronics:

I dont know why you all hate this person soooo much, If you dont like his
questions dont answer them simple, freedom of speach and all he has some
ideas that dont win a reward or anything but that is all they are - his
ideas. I like his effort to post them. keep it up Skybuck but maybe you
should find a better place to post your ideas where they would be
appreciated?!?

Old July 18th 08, 09:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
SteveH

Gabriel Knight wrote:

Skybuck but maybe you should find a better place to post your ideas
where they would be appreciated?!?

Indeed - dev.null
--
SteveH

Old July 18th 08, 10:01 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Dorph[_6_]

I dont know why you all hate this person soooo much, If you dont like his
questions dont answer them simple, freedom of speach and all he has some
ideas that dont win a reward or anything but that is all they are - his
ideas. I like his effort to post them. keep it up Skybuck but maybe you
should find a better place to post your ideas where they would be
appreciated?!?

Maybe its bec this idiot constnatly mistakes newsgroups with
his facebook - this is videocards-nvidia and "fredom of speach"
or not his, bull**** rarely have anything to do with the groups he posts in.

D:

Old July 18th 08, 10:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
JW

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:17:15 +1000 "Gabriel Knight"
wrote in Message id:
:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...e.idiot/topics
Old July 18th 08, 03:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
mpm

On Jul 18, 2:17�am, "Gabriel Knight" wrote:
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

b.home.nl...

Hello,

Meeeee, Skybuck, has possibly discovered a new problem with air cooling
for electronics:

I dont know why you all hate this person soooo much, If you dont like his
questions dont answer them simple, freedom of speach and all he has some
ideas that dont win a reward or anything but that is all they are - his
ideas. I like his effort to post them. keep it up Skybuck but maybe you
should find a better place to post your ideas where they would be
appreciated?!?

"speach" is not a word. Try "speech" instead.
Old July 18th 08, 03:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Joe Pfeiffer

"Skybuck Flying" writes:

Is this a known problem with air cooling for electronics, or has Skybuck
discovered a new problem/limitation to air cooling electronics ? !
WOOOOHHHHHHH Mind blowing nice =D

It's been known for decades.

Does static electricity travel via metal only ? or plastics too ? Skybuck The Destroyer Asus Motherboards 26 June 4th 07 03:49 AM
Static electricity problem -Lone_Wolf- Homebuilt PC's 18 December 9th 05 08:25 AM
Static Electricity? geezer General 9 February 20th 05 10:35 PM
First Build, Power?, Cooling? Muammar Homebuilt PC's 3 April 19th 04 07:01 AM