Semi-gloss paper

Old June 27th 03, 05:25 AM
Ron Stewart

Default Semi-gloss paper

Don,
Epson makes a semi-gloss paper called Premium Semigloss Photo Paper. I buy
it at the local photo supply store. I get it in 8.5X11 and 13X19 and I use
it in my HP1220C deskjet. I really like it and have printed many large
photos with it. You can buy it on Epsons web site www.epson.com
Ron
"Don Davis" wrote in message
.. .
Hi!,
I have an Epson C82. It doesn't print photos as well on glossy paper as
it does matte, which is normal for the C82. I use Epson paper, but I've

seen
somewhere that Epson has a semi-gloss that does well for photos, but I
haven't been able to find it anywhere. Has anyone used it with success
and/or know where it can be purchased?
Thanks,
Don D

Old July 1st 03, 03:22 PM
Vic

I have a C82 and a 680 The C82 will not print colour photo standard.
Hopeless on glossy. No deep black, muddy. I have been informed that it was
intended for documents using special inks that won't bleed on doc' paper.
Also that it makes black from the other colours, hence the mud! There is a
way of kidding it to improve black but I have not tried it out because I
just use the sure fire colour print of the 680. I have tried various papers
and have given up. Just use Jesops gloss 260gm on the 680, great colour.
Regards Vic
"Don Davis" wrote in message
.. .
Hi!,
I have an Epson C82. It doesn't print photos as well on glossy paper as
it does matte, which is normal for the C82. I use Epson paper, but I've

seen
somewhere that Epson has a semi-gloss that does well for photos, but I
haven't been able to find it anywhere. Has anyone used it with success
and/or know where it can be purchased?
Thanks,
Don D

Semi OT - recommendations for new TV Sparky Dell Computers 5 February 16th 05 11:58 AM
SBMF 2004: Deadline approaching for paper submission Alexandre Mota General Hardware 0 August 18th 04 09:25 PM
paper port form filler StanB Scanners 2 April 20th 04 08:36 PM
laser jet 4 paper jam wichtig: bed.-anl. gesucht Ron Cook General Hardware 0 October 16th 03 02:13 AM
Photo paper substitute Canon Pro? BF Printers 7 June 28th 03 03:57 PM