usb 2.0 cd-rom stops burning

Old August 11th 04, 09:56 AM
santi

Default usb 2.0 cd-rom stops burning

Hello everyone.

I have been using a Polaroid cd-rw usb2.0 drive for some time on a
usb1 port with no problem. Just lately I bought a usb2.0 pcmcia in
order to use this drive up to 48x burning (that makes a defference
with the previous 8x usb1 capability) I installed the pcmcia correctly
and seems to work fine, but when I try to burn on the cd drive, it
begins fine, but after some time (at about 80%, but it's variable)
drive seems to keep on burning forever and burning progress on Nero
stops at that percentage with no error. Nero seems to keep burning,
and drive too, but percentage doesn't move any more and Nero hangs.
If I try to burn the same cd through usb1, all works fine.
My Nero version is 5.5.9.9, but I don't think it's the problem. It's
more likely a hardware cd-usb2 conflict.

Can anybody help?

Thank you ;-)

ND-1300A not supporting burning CDs in DMA mode Ville Portti Cdr 0 April 15th 04 02:17 PM
Is my hard drive the source of my CD burning woes? Jonathan King General 4 March 19th 04 12:06 AM
Nero 6 actual burning speed BobS Cdr 4 January 27th 04 10:44 PM
Conflict between 2 CD/DVD burning software Rick General 2 January 2nd 04 11:09 PM
question about DVD burning Fredd and Flo Wright General 1 October 27th 03 08:34 AM