Canon MP160 Serial Number

Old June 30th 07, 11:08 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Warmbells

Default Canon MP160 Serial Number

Hi,

Does anyone know where Canon have put the serial number on the MP160
Multifunction? I've looked everywhere and can't find a trace of it on
the printer, could it be the long string of numbers and letters on the
box? I always found a serial number on a label on other printers I have had.

Thanks

Gerald
Old June 30th 07, 11:51 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Dan G

Most Canon's have it on the inside of the printer. Turn it on, open the top
lid and wait for the head to center, it should be behind the head.

Old July 1st 07, 12:39 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Warmbells

Thanks,

It was there alright it is also the second part of the long string of
numbers on the box.

Gerald

"Warmbells" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know where Canon have put the serial number on the MP160
Multifunction? I've looked everywhere and can't find a trace of it on
the printer, could it be the long string of numbers and letters on the
box? I always found a serial number on a label on other printers I have

had.
Thanks

Gerald

Determine USB HDD Serial Number (NOT Volume Serial!) Connah Storage (alternative) 5 June 21st 07 04:42 PM
canon mp160 Tony Pacc Printers 1 January 7th 07 05:07 PM
what's a Canon Pixma MP160 worth? Brendan R. Wehrung Printers 2 December 31st 06 10:40 PM
my canon mp360 died, bought the mp160 but it doens't have comptible ink cartridges anymore? help joe Printers 0 December 31st 06 06:28 PM
Canon Lide50 Photoshop Elements Serial Number Bob Douglas Scanners 9 October 24th 03 12:10 AM