CDR/DVD softwear program

Old April 29th 04, 12:01 PM
serveyerself2

Default CDR/DVD softwear program

Can someone give me some good advice on CD/DVD creator software program. I
would like to get a program that duplicates dvd and is a cdr burning
program. I would like the program to be able to copy both dvd and cdr. What
is the best program available? I am looking for a program that is user
friendly. I have tried a demo of NEro 6 with poor results. I have tried
pinnicale instant cd/dvd and Burn and Go. All of these have had flaws that
have made them unattractive to me. I would greatly appreciate any input.

Old April 29th 04, 02:02 PM
James Perrett

serveyerself2 wrote:

Can someone give me some good advice on CD/DVD creator software program. I
would like to get a program that duplicates dvd and is a cdr burning
program. I would like the program to be able to copy both dvd and cdr. What
is the best program available? I am looking for a program that is user
friendly. I have tried a demo of NEro 6 with poor results. I have tried
pinnicale instant cd/dvd and Burn and Go. All of these have had flaws that
have made them unattractive to me. I would greatly appreciate any input.

I'd suggest that you use different software for different purposes. I
tend to use 3 or 4 different burning programs depending on what I'm
doing. I prefer Nero (I'm still on version 5.5) as a general purpose
burning program but use Feurio for audio and Plextools for copying. I'll
also use Pinnacle Studio, Sonic MyDVD, WinDVD, WinOnCD and CDRWin
occasionally.

Cheers.

James.
Old May 24th 04, 10:47 AM
Alex Light

You should use nero recode for AKA real dvd to dvd copying, is dos'nt come
with nero6 it's part of two plugin's you get from nero website.
while nero research is currently in dvd and is leading the way at the
moment, I find cd technology balanced and is upto personal prefrence
influenced by interface and usability, I use easy cd.
Alex
"serveyerself2" wrote in message
Can someone give me some good advice on CD/DVD creator software program. I
would like to get a program that duplicates dvd and is a cdr burning
program. I would like the program to be able to copy both dvd and cdr.

What
is the best program available? I am looking for a program that is user
friendly. I have tried a demo of NEro 6 with poor results. I have tried
pinnicale instant cd/dvd and Burn and Go. All of these have had flaws that
have made them unattractive to me. I would greatly appreciate any input.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---