94.24 notes

Old June 8th 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Marni[_2_]

Default 94.24 notes

Where can i find release notes for the new 94.24 driver?

Martin.
Old June 8th 07, 03:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
peter

On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
k...

Old June 8th 07, 12:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul

Marni wrote:

Can you be more precise???

Maybe there isn't a release note for it yet.
This is where I look for odds and ends. I don't
see 94.24 on here, but maybe it'll show up soon.

ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/
ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/mce

Paul

"peter" wrote in message
On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
k...

Old June 8th 07, 03:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Marni[_2_]

Maybe "Peter" had actually seen it because he referred to the Nvidia site..
Maybe not ;-)

Martin.

"peter" wrote in message
On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
k...

Old June 8th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

"Paul" wrote in message
Marni wrote:

Can you be more precise???

Maybe there isn't a release note for it yet.
This is where I look for odds and ends. I don't
see 94.24 on here, but maybe it'll show up soon.

It's not on http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24.html so obviously it
hasn't been released.

Old June 9th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
peter

you were looking for this
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24_2.html

its under the BETA drivers
peter
k...

"peter" wrote in message
On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
k...

Old June 9th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

peter wrote:
you were looking for this
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24_2.html

its under the BETA drivers
peter

No, they were looking for the release notes, which detail both resolved
and unresolved issues with the drivers. That link goes to the driver
page, but the release notes still are not posted.

Nor have they included the 7950GT as a supported card (on just the web
page, not the driver .inf which does include it), which I ticketed two
weeks ago.
Old June 9th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
David Vair

No he's looking for the actual release notes

a.. For a full list of fixes issues, please view the release notes

Normally the release notes text is hyperlinked to the actual documents, but for the 94.24 they don't seem to exist.

--
Dave Vair
CNE, CNA, MCP, A+, N+

"peter" wrote in message news:uFnai.8164$1i1.6588@pd7urf3no...
you were looking for this
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24_2.html

its under the BETA drivers
peter
k...

"peter" wrote in message
On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
k...

Old June 9th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Marni[_2_]

No.
Im still looking for the release notes.
Its like this;
http://http.download.nvidia.com/Wind...ease_Notes.pdf

"peter" wrote in message
you were looking for this
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_94.24_2.html

its under the BETA drivers
peter
k...

"peter" wrote in message
On the Nvidea download webpage
peter
"Marni" wrote in message
k...
Where can i find release notes for the new 94.24 driver?

Martin.

notes on bad sector recovery Eric Gisin Storage (alternative) 3 February 1st 05 11:26 PM
CodemorFing notes Michaelo General 1 May 26th 04 12:14 AM
Some notes on capturing. Bill Davis Ati Videocards 2 January 3rd 04 11:01 AM
CATALYST™ Release Notes Version 3.8 Pluvious Ati Videocards 17 October 12th 03 03:40 PM
Catlyst release notes question remyD Ati Videocards 1 July 22nd 03 09:08 AM