Today, I did something stupid.

Old August 2nd 07, 10:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
SteveH[_2_]

Default Today, I did something stupid.

Yep, you breathed in.

Old August 2nd 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Skybuck Flying

I am relaxed, are you ? lol.

Relax ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck

"Marcel Overweel" wrote in message
bel.net...
Why do you ask me to give it a rest while you don't?

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht
I feel the same way about you LOL.

Give it a rest while ya

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 2nd 07, 10:28 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Marcel Overweel[_3_]

Dear Skybuck,
I am relaxed.
I have a state of mind you can't understand.
In fact, nobody can and that scares them from time to time.

But let's talk about you instead.

You know you are irritating people.
Then why do you continue?
Do you like to irritate people?

Tell me about your parents, do you have parents?
Did you ever have parents?
Didn't they teach you to behave?

If you still have parents, can you give me their telefone number? I am very
curious where it did go wrong.

Or, if you don't have parents anymore, can you give me your address so I can
call some people and tell them where they can find you to take better care
of you?

Oh, do you have childeren?
If you have, what do you tell them?
Do you tell them to behave like their father?
I hope not, because, in that case, your children will be bad and probably
somebody will get angry at them sooner or later... and that might get them
into a hospital or even worse. That's just a warning from somebody who
cares.
Personally, I don't care that much about what happens to you, but if you've
brought children into this word, they deserve something better than you can
offer them.

You know, people will treat you as you treat people; in your case, people
will treat you badly.

For your information, I've notified your internet provider and tomorrow I
will contact some other people who might be able to help you.
So if the doorbell rings you know who sent them.

I hope your life, as it is, still has some meaning for someone else and you
don't have to live and die alone.
Best luck in the coming days,
Marcel

Old August 3rd 07, 12:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
SumGuy

Best of luck to you Marcel. Skybuck has been a Usenet pest for years.
If you succeed where others have failed, you will have the gratitude of
a good many people who grew tired of Skybuck's crossposting and
self-absorbed rants a very long time ago.

Old August 3rd 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Gorby

Craig Sutton wrote:
Not just today but everyday

OK! I've been reading these forums for ages, and have heard of "kill
files". How do I set one up, so that I never have to see Skybuck again.
I originally read about Skybuck for a laugh. Now I'm just sick of him.
Oh! I'm using Thunderbird as my Newsreader. I've looked up Thunderbird
help, but can't see how to "kill file"

Cheers
Old August 3rd 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Outback Jon

Gorby wrote:
Craig Sutton wrote:
Not just today but everyday

OK! I've been reading these forums for ages, and have heard of "kill
files". How do I set one up, so that I never have to see Skybuck again.
I originally read about Skybuck for a laugh. Now I'm just sick of him.
Oh! I'm using Thunderbird as my Newsreader. I've looked up Thunderbird
help, but can't see how to "kill file"

Cheers

Under Tools -- Message Filters. Create one for his name.

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 146 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 48435

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157
1980 CB750F SuperSport "CoolerKing"
Old August 3rd 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
JAD[_3_]

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
The door was open.

Lot's of noise from outside.

The recreation yard at the asylum can be noisy eh?

I turned on the PC.

1st mistake

I thought I didn't turn on or something.

So I press power button again.

and put it in standby

And then I was like wtf.

much like us when ever you post something

And then I tried again, and this time I noticed it was working.

The first was like it was not working.

your brain? or your meds?

But because of the noise I couldn't hear the fans spinning.

thicker pads needed on the walls, what with all the voices you hear in your head i'm
surprised you can hear anything

And since I did not connect the leds properly... I couldn't see the power on light.

and this has been like this for a year now?

Stupid isn't it ?

Hehe.

Sad really

But I am still not gonna connect it properly

Toooooooo risky.

But then again... maybe it just failed to boot up or so.. because the monitor was on and
nothing happened.

Or maybe I just imaged it and the pc was working, strange stuff.

this would be my take

This just shows ya... it's better to have the leds connected properly.

no ****

I rarely make a mistake like this though.

right, it's usually something even more ridiculous

So it's probably not a big deal.

Next time I will remember this stupidity

i'm sure,,, and repeat it

"Give it a chance to work !" That's all I am saying

your speaking of your meds again?

Old August 3rd 07, 08:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Gorby

Outback Jon wrote:
Gorby wrote:
Craig Sutton wrote:
Not just today but everyday

OK! I've been reading these forums for ages, and have heard of "kill
files". How do I set one up, so that I never have to see Skybuck again.
I originally read about Skybuck for a laugh. Now I'm just sick of him.
Oh! I'm using Thunderbird as my Newsreader. I've looked up Thunderbird
help, but can't see how to "kill file"

Cheers

Under Tools -- Message Filters. Create one for his name.

Brilliant! Many thanks!
Old August 3rd 07, 09:18 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Beladi Nasralla

On Aug 3, 6:28 am, "Marcel Overweel" wrote:

For your information, I've notified your internet provider and tomorrow I
will contact some other people who might be able to help you.
So if the doorbell rings you know who sent them.

Did you sign your letter with your real name ?

Old August 3rd 07, 09:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Beladi Nasralla

On Aug 3, 8:45 am, SumGuy wrote:
Best of luck to you Marcel. Skybuck has been a Usenet pest for years.
If you succeed where others have failed, you will have the gratitude of
a good many people who grew tired of Skybuck's crossposting and
self-absorbed rants a very long time ago.

I have no problems reading Skybuck. He has the same right to speech as
you folks do.