Wolfenstein really dark?

Old December 10th 05, 11:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Default Wolfenstein really dark?

I have the 850 running the 5.12 drivers on Windows XP SP2. Many of my games
seem dark but Wolfenstein is REALLY dark. I tried turning up the brightness
in the game all the way and it is still too dark. Is there a cfg or ini
file I can modify to make it even brighter?

Thanks

Old December 11th 05, 01:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Boe wrote:
I have the 850 running the 5.12 drivers on Windows XP SP2. Many of
my games seem dark but Wolfenstein is REALLY dark. I tried turning
up the brightness in the game all the way and it is still too dark. Is
there a cfg or ini file I can modify to make it even brighter?

Thanks

go into the control panel, and under color click the full screen 3d profile
set up and assign a hotkey to gamma up and down, then you can adjust it
within the game.

Old December 11th 05, 06:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Thanks - I found a couple of things to put in my autoexec.cfg. I do notice
that most of my 3d games Directx or opengl seem a tad dark. Is there a way
to up the brightness of my card for any time it is doing 3d rendering so I
don't have to adjust each game?

Thanks