Problem with moss growing in my lawn.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:35 AM
half_pint

Default Problem with moss growing in my lawn.

Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

Old April 23rd 04, 08:39 AM

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:35:50 +0100, "half_pint"
wrote:

Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

I think a Maxtor my help wth that , though Seagates may be better at
killing moss.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...Flesson2b.html
Old April 23rd 04, 08:41 AM
Alien Zord

"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

You clearly need a memory upgrade. To help you to remember to read the news
group title before posting.

My neighbour, a keen gardener, rakes in some kind of sand once a year to
suppress the moss.

Old April 23rd 04, 10:47 AM
philo

"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

yes...not enough light...though there is a variety of grass that grows well
in low
light conditions.
otoh: you could enjoy the natural look like i do...
i have not cut my grass in many years...i have a nice "jungle" in my back
yard!

Old April 23rd 04, 11:32 AM
Cerridwen

Alien Zord wrote:
"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

You clearly need a memory upgrade. To help you to remember to read
the news group title before posting.

My neighbour, a keen gardener, rakes in some kind of sand once a year
to suppress the moss.

He's being facetious, AZ. He posted in another thread that he wouldn't
bother posting to an appropriate group because, and I quote, "most people
have a broad knowledge base". So I told him not to be a lazy - and moronic -
idiot, basically.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:51 PM
Midnight Moocher

LOL

wrote:

Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

I think a Maxtor my help wth that , though Seagates may be better at
killing moss.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...www.urbanext.u
iuc.edu%252Flawnchallenge%252Flesson2b.html%26invo cationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSCPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_u rl=http%3A%2F%2Fww
w.urbanext.uiuc.edu%2Flawnchallenge%2Flesson2b.htm l

Old April 24th 04, 04:40 AM
~misfit~

Cerridwen wrote:
Alien Zord wrote:
"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

You clearly need a memory upgrade. To help you to remember to read
the news group title before posting.

My neighbour, a keen gardener, rakes in some kind of sand once a year
to suppress the moss.

He's being facetious, AZ. He posted in another thread that he wouldn't
bother posting to an appropriate group because, and I quote, "most
people have a broad knowledge base". So I told him not to be a lazy -
and moronic - idiot, basically.

Beats me why you guys are still talking to him. From what I can see on
Google he's basically been going into various groups for a couple of years
now, hanging around as long as he's taken seriously, then, once his idiocy
becomes unavoidably obvious, moving on.
--
~misfit~

Old April 24th 04, 06:31 AM
VWWall

~misfit~ wrote:
Cerridwen wrote:

Alien Zord wrote:

"half_pint" wrote in message

[...]

Don't you think he and Trent deserve each other? ;-)

Virg Wall
--

It is vain to do with more
what can be done with fewer.

Old April 24th 04, 05:46 PM
half_pint

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Cerridwen wrote:
Alien Zord wrote:
"half_pint" wrote in message
[...]

Either that or asking/posting in the appropiate group.

--
~misfit~

This problem has baffled everyone... Nick G General 46 May 22nd 04 04:01 AM
Problem with freezing mouse, Windows Explorer Jon Davis General 3 April 3rd 04 04:06 AM
Problem in Display of ASUS MotherBoard A7V266-MX S S Robert General 0 January 12th 04 07:30 AM
AMD Problem Sean General 9 September 17th 03 01:20 AM
Freezing, lock up, unresponsive problem. James General 5 September 5th 03 02:54 PM