Aztech PCI 288 Q3D sound card wacky after upgrade 98 2e up to XP

Old April 13th 04, 02:53 PM
Marco Duin

Default Aztech PCI 288 Q3D sound card wacky after upgrade 98 2e up to XP

Hi John,

I have the same problem over here after upgrading to XP.
At first I got no sound at all. At last if found a driver but Sound is still
crappy, and everytime after I have been recording for 1.40 minutes via the
line-in.
Don't no either what to do next. Allready thinking about buying a new
Soundcard....

Marco

"kade108" schreef in bericht
have a packard bell Itreme desktop

http://support.packardbell.nl/pri/in..._eMove_iXtreme
and since i put XP on it i cant do any more multi-track recording:

buzzing brom when put on pause
no sound while recording
jack entrances dont seem to be the same either

i hope someone can shed some light on this.
i ve tryed the drivers at drivers guide to no avail :

john leahy

Old April 13th 04, 03:20 PM
Ben Myers

Think some more about a new sound card. Aztech sound cards have never had a
good reputation, either hardware or software. For example, think "Sound
Blaster"... Ben Myers

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:53:27 +0200, "Marco Duin" wrote:

Hi John,

I have the same problem over here after upgrading to XP.
At first I got no sound at all. At last if found a driver but Sound is still
crappy, and everytime after I have been recording for 1.40 minutes via the
line-in.
Don't no either what to do next. Allready thinking about buying a new
Soundcard....

Marco

"kade108" schreef in bericht
. ..