Happy Birthday America

Old July 5th 03, 02:51 AM
SST

this NG gets hundreds of post every day, my one simple post (well maybe two)
is insignificant and could have gotten not a single reply for all I cared.

"Paul Turnbull" wrote in message
"SST" wrote in message
t...
I did.

I love to see all the non-Americans come out in protest of a little
patriotism. its funny as hell and sad at the same time.

Keep it coming!

Prat.

But if it means that you only contribute to these newsgroups once a year,
then that's fine.

Old July 5th 03, 02:51 AM
SST

yup and in Great Britain, France, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Israel but
not in Iraq, fortunately.

"aj" wrote in message
I'm still waiting to hear from those
weapons of mass destruction btw.....

There are !!!
In the USA !!!

Old July 5th 03, 02:58 AM
aj

As evidenced by "aj", nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they
can't understand.

--
Daemon Rose

Deep...

Old July 5th 03, 03:07 AM
bp

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:27:05 -0600, "TheSingingCat"
wrote:

Patriotism is great, it is what makes a nation strong -- no question about
it. However, I'm sure there are plenty of newsgroups where that would be
appropriate. A huge post in a videocard NG isn't appropriate.

So what ?
****ing chill out!
No one made you read it.

Later Puss n Boots
Old July 5th 03, 03:11 AM
Dave

"bp" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:42:51 +0200, Kai Robinson
wrote:

I think not. Oh and i'm far from little as well.
6foot4 with a ****ing great temper.

Isn't the internet great ! You can be anything you want.
BTW I'm 7'2" 290 Lbs of pure muscle . You feel'en lucky puck ? Well
are you? God I hate little people

Hey, Botth! Mr Rourke (M'sieur Scaramanga!)! Whatchoo got against little
people, m'sieu? Careful whatchoo say m'sieu! Our midget troupe will pay you
a veesit and make you perform unnatural acts on film for fetish collectors!

Old July 5th 03, 03:12 AM
bp

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:12:29 +0200, "LockheartXP" wrote:

Nothing to do with patriotism. This NG is international, so what if
everybody here starts posting useless historical info about their own
country?? Wanna read about the Czech constitution????

Will this American is smart enough not to read post I don't want to
read.
Aren't you ?
Old July 5th 03, 03:15 AM
bp

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:24:10 GMT, "Wolfram Nickl"
wrote:

Hi! Stupid Question from an Austrian:

What has all this to do with overclocking??

If you read it you would have seen the section on over clocking
butter churns

Wolfram

Old July 5th 03, 03:33 AM
bp

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:02:04 GMT, yugsdrawkcab wrote:

Daemon Rose wrote:

I can't speak for all Canadians, but I can say that personally I don't
hate Americans.. I laugh at them.

Good, because that's all you Canadians can do. I hope it's enough for you.

All of our buildings are still standing... Yours?

Well you've just shown yourself to be a total ass hole. I bet you
don't have the guts to walk down a NY city street and say that **** ?

Old July 5th 03, 03:37 AM
bp

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 01:07:31 +0100, "aj" wrote:

Granted there are some intelligent Americans

Where ?????

****ing your mother loser.