Smartphone to PC file transfer?

Old April 9th 14, 12:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
xfile

Default Smartphone to PC file transfer?

On 4/5/2014 1:46 AM, John Doe wrote:
Have they figured out that copying data is a fundamental part of
computing? My iPhone 3G does not easily copy files to/from a PC.
My next smartphone definitely will. That's just critical here.

I’m a relatively new iOS user (for about a year) and even I know that
there is an iTunes App Store where people can find tons of applications.

For myself, I use GoodReader which is a PDF reader, but it supports sync
individual files or folders with Dropbox, SkyDrive, WebDAV, AFP, SMB,
FTP or SFTP server and many popular file formats including MS Office.

And it can scan nearby computers for supported network connections, and
I don’t need a USB or LAN cable for file sync.

Coming to a Windows newsgroup for iOS solutions proves the owner has
little sense of where to find information.

Old April 9th 14, 04:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
NIl

On 08 Apr 2014, xfile wrote in
alt.windows7.general:

Coming to a Windows newsgroup for iOS solutions proves the owner
has little sense of where to find information.

You got that right.
Old April 9th 14, 04:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

That's not what I'm asking about, Nildo, you should
lay off the hard drugs...

From: Nil rednoise9 REMOVETHIScomcast.net
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Subject: Smartphone to PC file transfer?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 23:11:00 -0400

On 08 Apr 2014, xfile nospam nospam.com wrote in
alt.windows7.general:

Old April 9th 14, 04:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
John Doe

John Doe wrote:

Have they figured out that copying data is a fundamental part
of computing? My iPhone 3G does not easily copy files to/from a
PC. My next smartphone definitely will. That's just critical
here.

Iƒ Tm a relatively new iOS user (for about a year) and even I
know that there is an iTunes App Store where people can find
tons of applications.

Good for you. Now try comprehending what you read.

For myself, I use GoodReader which is a PDF reader, but it
supports sync individual files or folders with Dropbox,
SkyDrive, WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP or SFTP server and many popular
file formats including MS Office.

And it can scan nearby computers for supported network
connections, and I donƒ Tt need a USB or LAN cable for file
sync.

Coming to a Windows newsgroup for iOS solutions proves the owner
has little sense of where to find information.

As most reply authors understood, alleged iOS solutions is not why
I posted. I understand the limitations of iPhones. I even
understand the reason (as Paul pointed out) for its limitations.

Providing alleged solutions that weren't requested, patting
yourself on the back, and bashing me for what you mistakenly
thought was asking, all suggest that you are (or at least were)
lost in the fog...

Please use a standard character set for posting here on UseNet.

From: xfile nospam nospam.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:22:12 +0800

Old April 9th 14, 06:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
xfile

As most reply authors understood, alleged iOS solutions is not why
I posted. I understand the limitations of iPhones. I even
understand the reason (as Paul pointed out) for its limitations.

Providing alleged solutions that weren't requested, patting
yourself on the back, and bashing me for what you mistakenly
thought was asking, all suggest that you are (or at least were)
lost in the fog...

You didn't ask for solutions because all you did is to post an ignorant
complaint demonstrating you know nothing.

I posted what I have been using simply because I wanted to demonstrated
that there are ways for doing it just that you are too ignorant to know.

Please use a standard character set for posting here on UseNet.

Another silly and ignorant complaint?

John Doe wrote:

Have they figured out that copying data is a fundamental part
of computing? My iPhone 3G does not easily copy files to/from a
PC. My next smartphone definitely will. That's just critical
here.

I� Tm a relatively new iOS user (for about a year) and even I
know that there is an iTunes App Store where people can find
tons of applications.

Good for you. Now try comprehending what you read.

For myself, I use GoodReader which is a PDF reader, but it
supports sync individual files or folders with Dropbox,
SkyDrive, WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP or SFTP server and many popular
file formats including MS Office.

And it can scan nearby computers for supported network
connections, and I don� Tt need a USB or LAN cable for file

Old April 9th 14, 06:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Drunken troll...

Old April 9th 14, 08:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
Carpe_Diem[_2_]

John Doe schreef op 9/04/2014 7:52:
Drunken troll...

If this is all you can add to this posting...

--

mvg,
Luc Plukdedag
Old April 9th 14, 03:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Troll...

Old April 9th 14, 11:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Gene E. Bloch[_3_]

On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:30:00 +0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote:

Anybody know how easy is copying (dragging and dropping) and
playing music on a non-iPhone smartphone nowadays? That's the main
use for my smartphone when I'm out, listening to music.

Effortless on Android phones.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
Old April 9th 14, 11:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
Gene E. Bloch[_3_]

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:22:30 +0200, Carpe_Diem wrote:

John Doe schreef op 9/04/2014 7:52:
Drunken troll...

If this is all you can add to this posting...

^
Or any...

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)

transfer file Tony Pacc Dell Computers 4 January 15th 07 09:17 PM
help with file transfer to laptop JC General 2 December 7th 05 02:12 AM
update on file transfer Al Dente Dell Computers 0 July 11th 05 12:59 AM
File Transfer Wizard vs. IE Clifton Dell Computers 9 July 19th 04 08:55 PM
USB File Transfer Cables? Michael P Gabriel General Hardware 0 December 27th 03 03:05 PM