OC with coolermaster cavalier t02

Old February 10th 05, 12:29 PM
Marco

Default OC with coolermaster cavalier t02

I'd want to buy a coolermaster cavalier T02 case with
300w proprietary power supply.
Is possible any kind of overclock with this psu?
Thank

Old February 10th 05, 12:39 PM
Richard Hopkins

"Marco" wrote in message
I'd want to buy a coolermaster cavalier T02 case with
300w proprietary power supply.
Is possible any kind of overclock with this psu?

That's a bit of a silly question. Can you overclock with that power supply?
Of course.

Will it have sufficient reserves of power to keep your system supplied while
overclocked? That's an impossible question to answer without knowing what
processor, how many disk drives, optical drives, case fans, silly lights and
so-on you plan to use.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Old February 10th 05, 01:12 PM
Marco

Thank for your answer.
I'm planning to use a P4 3.2E, asus p4p800, 2x256 a-data ddr600, hd 2x
maxtor 160gb sata, dvd-rw, dvd-rom.

Old February 11th 05, 05:33 PM
Thomas

Marco wrote:
Thank for your answer.
I'm planning to use a P4 3.2E, asus p4p800, 2x256 a-data ddr600, hd 2x
maxtor 160gb sata, dvd-rw, dvd-rom.

If you're planning a Prescott I'd recommend going for a quality power supply
even if you dont wanna overclock...

--
Thomas

Old February 11th 05, 07:04 PM
Richard Hopkins

"Marco" wrote in message...
Thank for your answer.
I'm planning to use a P4 3.2E, asus p4p800, 2x256 a-data ddr600, hd 2x
maxtor 160gb sata, dvd-rw, dvd-rom.

With that lot, I'd suggest that a known, quality brand-name power supply
with a good +12v line would be the way to proceed.

Old February 13th 05, 01:43 AM
JTS

Richard Hopkins wrote:
"Marco" wrote in message

I'd want to buy a coolermaster cavalier T02 case with
300w proprietary power supply.
Is possible any kind of overclock with this psu?

That's a bit of a silly question.

Well, what better person to answer a silly question.