A7N8X deluxe water cooling?

Old December 9th 03, 05:00 AM
SomeBody

Default A7N8X deluxe water cooling?

I'm looking to purchase a new motherboard soon, I have decided
on the A7N8X-deluxe with a XP2500 (unlocked) cpu for my first attempt at
water cooling.

I've been reading about that the motherboard should have some way to
attach the water block to the board via screws (pass-through). Does the
A7N8X-deluxe have these holes for attaching the water block to the cpu?
Water about the north-or-south bridge chip. Not sure which one north/south
could/should also be water cooled.

thanks.
Old December 9th 03, 12:38 PM
Billy_Bat

If you go to http://usa.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=...luxe&langs=09#
and click on the picture, you can see the holes.

--
Good Luck!
BB

news