HP Photosmart 8250 - prints curl?

Old February 25th 07, 06:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
louise

Default HP Photosmart 8250 - prints curl?

I have a new 8250, (vivara inks) and am using the
recommended HP Premium Plus high gloss paper. 4 x 6 prints
are very good but as I let them dry on the table after
printing, they curl.

I can't press something down on top of them because they
need to dry.

Is there any way to avoid or minimize the curling?

Louise
Old February 26th 07, 06:15 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Once the thoroughly dry they should flatten out some and then you can
turn them upside down and place a weight over them.