Restore Compaq Presario S4300NX?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th 07, 01:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
David[_3_]

Default Restore Compaq Presario S4300NX?

I got a used Compaq Presario SX4300NX for cheap, the hard drive is going
bad.
It has XP Home on old hard drive. I would like to restore XP home back to
original, but I do not have the restore cd's.
IF I can recover the data of the old drive, and copy to a new working hard
drive can I make a set of restore cd's?
Or is there another way to restore XP home on this computer with abad hard
drive and no restore cd's?

TIA,
Craig