Is newegg harder to use?

Old September 21st 05, 03:30 AM

Default Is newegg harder to use?

I just don't remember it being so cumbersome to use the site. I like
the old interface.

Old September 21st 05, 03:37 AM
Matt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just don't remember it being so cumbersome to use the site. I like
the old interface.

I haven't used them since they started charging sales tax in my state.

Old September 21st 05, 10:48 PM
Andy Axnot

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:30:32 -0700, needin4mation wrote:

I just don't remember it being so cumbersome to use the site. I like
the old interface.

Definitely harder to use. Also fussier. I had lots of problems viewing
their site with Konqueror until I had it identify itself as IE6.

Go figure.

Andy

Old September 22nd 05, 04:08 AM

I thought it was a lot slower too (I have cable modem).

Old September 22nd 05, 05:10 PM
Craig Palme

They used to have a link to their "classic" style, but that's gone.

oups.com...

Old September 22nd 05, 09:45 PM
Kram

I thought it was a lot slower too (I have cable modem).

I agree, newegg is much slower and much more confusing.

Old September 22nd 05, 09:54 PM
JAD

thus the price of fame...actually saw a TV commercial the other day for
them...next the prices