Newbie - a7n8xdeluxe2.0 and sata

Old December 3rd 03, 10:39 PM

Default Newbie - a7n8xdeluxe2.0 and sata

Hi,

I have just bought a raptor sata drive, do ineed any special drivers/bios to
use it?

Old December 4th 03, 09:29 PM

Hi Ben,

thanks for the reply, why shouldnt i use the newest drivers on the silicon
website?

do i need to update the serial ata bios?

I have the asus 1007 bios installed on my version 2.0 deluxe...

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
Hi,

I have just bought a raptor sata drive, do ineed any special

drivers/bios
to use it?

You'll have to make sure the SATA controller is not disabled by the jumper
on the motherboard.

Then install the drivers for the SATA controller - check my FAQ in my

sig...

Ben
--
A7N8X FAQ:
www.ben.pope.name/a7n8x_faq.html#Drivers

For Newbie... EIDE & SATA CapeGuy Homebuilt PC's 6 January 6th 05 09:43 PM
SATA connectors Son4ta Homebuilt PC's 9 September 22nd 04 02:21 AM
Gigibyte and P4 and Sata drives Newbie ??? mi mo Homebuilt PC's 1 December 20th 03 02:30 AM
Newbie to SATA and A7N8x DeLuxe ver 1.04 Ben Pope Asus Motherboards 0 October 16th 03 10:16 AM
BAD peformance of all single SATA drives on Asus P4P800/P4C800 mobos?!.. koop Asus Motherboards 1 June 22nd 03 09:59 PM