Anyone solved the DVI problem on 5x00 series?

Old December 11th 04, 05:09 AM
AFN

Default Anyone solved the DVI problem on 5x00 series?

I'm running dual monitors on a Pci Express 5300 Nvidia chipset. Monitor 1
is Analog. Monitor 2 only works if I go analog out. If I try to go DVI
out, it doesn't work (nothing will appear on the 2nd monitor). I've seen
lots of other people posting about this problem but I have never seen a
solution. I know my monitor supports DVI because I've used it on another
computer with an ATI card, and on this new computer I've checked all the
obvious stuff like resolution, and refresh rate. Help!

PS NVidia obviously knows about this problem but their knowledgebase
doesn't mention anything about this and I can't even find a way to contact
them when looking at their website. Anyone got their phone number? The
number I found from searching is disconnected. Or anyone got their tech
support email address??

RAM problem solved! JM Asus Motherboards 8 January 17th 05 02:27 PM
GA7N400 Pro (not Pro2) problem - advice requested Eddie B. Gigabyte Motherboards 4 January 8th 05 03:17 PM
pc problems after g card upgrade + sp2 ben reed Homebuilt PC's 9 November 30th 04 02:04 AM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
Matrox G400TV problem, can this be solved? Charles Collette Matrox Videocards 3 December 8th 03 04:41 PM