http://www.nvnews.net is gone due to owner's 6/30/2015 & a Linux issue. :(

Old December 30th 15, 11:53 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant

Default http://www.nvnews.net is gone due to owner's 6/30/2015 & a Linux issue. :(

I just found out when I was trying to visit its web site's forum. What's
a good NVIDIA web forum to post about Linux? I am having problems
with my NVIDIA's sensors that used to work:

$ sudo cat /sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-4/new_device
cat: /sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-4/new_device: Permission denied
$ ls -all /sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-4/new_device
--w------- 1 root root 4096 Dec 27 21:13
/sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-4/new_device

How do I make my NVIDIA's sensors command work again in Debian's
Jessie/stable?

Thank you in advance.
--
Quote of the Week: "Yeah, what's left of it. I was in the militia --
national guard... That's good! Wasn't any war any more than there's war