Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Old September 13th 15, 03:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Hello,

I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this website, I think this site
just had to come to me ! =D
(Nor do I care, but I am guessing it had something to do with my further
investigations into titan x )

http://www.daz3d.com/home

NSFG = Not Safe For Girlfriend =D

Net yet sure what this website exactly is... but seeing movies mentioned is
impressive enough.

Though the real impressiveness has to be seen for yourself.

Especially Kathy looks almost real ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 13th 15, 04:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

This video made me lol a bit, and it deserves a rightfully "boom baby !"
from me lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA_mWJMTJRw

Bye,
Skyboom

Old September 13th 15, 04:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Wow this looks very real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7fa...oXCZHUdZZDA 8

I guess real people scanned in 3D.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 13th 15, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Wow amazing result:

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/85874

It's as good as real pictures ! =D

Well almost 99.999% ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 14th 15, 03:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Oh it was an ad... I seen it again... victoria 7 !

Good ad !

Bye,
Skybuck =D
Old September 14th 15, 03:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Interestingly enough this Daz 3D is free... it uses razor and blades
bussiness model.

Have downloaded it, but didn't install it yet.. maybe tomorrow or some other
time I give it a try !

Not bad for a freeby... I think it even has iRay build into it/included ?!
=D

Have to register though... but it free !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 14th 15, 06:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Robert Wessel

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:21:48 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this website, I think this site
just had to come to me ! =D
(Nor do I care, but I am guessing it had something to do with my further
investigations into titan x )

http://www.daz3d.com/home

NSFG = Not Safe For Girlfriend =D

Net yet sure what this website exactly is... but seeing movies mentioned is
impressive enough.

Though the real impressiveness has to be seen for yourself.

Especially Kathy looks almost real ! =D

Still firmly stuck in the uncanny valley, I see.

!!!!!!! interesting website here!!!!! [email protected] Dell Computers 0 April 21st 08 09:08 AM
$300 to spend newsreader General 7 October 6th 04 02:20 AM
Need advice on old PC - to spend or not to spend?! Ben General Hardware 6 September 15th 04 04:29 PM
Need advice on old PC - to spend or not to spend?! Anonymous Jack General Hardware 1 September 9th 04 03:28 AM
$400 to spend PanZa Nvidia Videocards 17 August 10th 03 10:07 PM