FINALLY--A CANON CLI-8, PGI-5 CHIP RESETTER !!!

Old March 24th 08, 05:41 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Default I love junk!

Ben Lucas wrote:

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message news:OV7Fj.105928$pM4.28312@pd7urf1no...

I have explained numerous times why I ...

<Deleted everything not worth repeating> Whoa, that totally flew over your head! If you want to play net-nanny then practice what you preach or STFU. If you want to cry foul then do it without bias or STFU. If you want to hide behind rules then hide behind all of the rules or STFU. I see no point continuing a conversation with your greater-than-thou attitude.

Now that is a great realization.  I say holier than thou but what you say will suffice.

Old March 24th 08, 07:03 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
TJ

Arthur Entlich wrote:

I have explained numerous times why I use top posting. It is a common
usage in many groups including UseNet groups, and there is logic to it
for the type of posting I do. You are among a VERY few who care or
complain about it. Most people seem to be able to get their heads around
it without going into seizures. Or they are invited to filter my posts
from their reader. While you complain about my horrific deed of top
posting, you don't mention how many people read this group because I do
"reside" here. I get private emails to that effect fairly regularly.

Art, I for one have far less annoyance with top-posting than I have with
people who don't know what a "Delete" key is for. It can't possibly get
much more annoying than to wear out your mouse wheel cycling down and
down some more through quote after nested quote, only to finally get to
the end where the poster says, "Right!" or "You idiot!" Why don't the
netiquette police ever go after them? If there's a reason for quoting
everything, fine. But if it's just laziness, it's not.

TJ
Old March 24th 08, 07:18 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt[_3_]

"TJ" wrote in message
Arthur Entlich wrote:

[...]

TJ - you hit it on the head. The same people who don't know where the
delete key is also hit "forward" to send emails without deleting all the
email addresses in the previous recipients' list or previous sender. They
also don't get the "bcc" address line that would protect their friends from
spammers.

Old March 26th 08, 01:54 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default FINALLY--A CANON CLI-8, PGI-5 CHIP RESETTER !!!

On 3ÔÂ21ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç8ʱ33·Ö, (Ron in NY) wrote:
Hey all,

I ran across this on Ebay. It's expensive now, but who knows what will
happen a few months down the road.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-Chip-Reset...8-PGI5-reset-c...

If the above link doesn't work, the item # is 140217443022

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Hello "Ron in NY"

I find another on Ebay, and i think much cheaper as its starting price
is $300. I guess you may be interest, here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:AAQ:US:1123

Best,
Shandi
Old April 1st 08, 02:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Mar 21, 9:16 pm, Arthur Entlich wrote:
Hi Ron,

This is quite interesting. As you mention costly for now, and probably
targeting the small inkjet refilling company, but could easily lower in
price soon. I note that it requires a Canon printer, which is not
included, not sure why, and the notice of a "most comprehensive reset
instructions in the industry" would may me a little concerned, since it
would seem to me the device itself should require a lot of instructions.

As to the "individual" who flamed you for bringing this to the
newsgroup's attention, I have to wonder what exactly he's contributed to
the newsgroup, and what he thinks the mandate of this group is anyway?

ArtRon in NY wrote:
Hey all,

I ran across this on Ebay. It's expensive now, but who knows what will
happen a few months down the road.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-Chip-Reset...8-PGI5-reset-c...

If the above link doesn't work, the item # is 140217443022

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Resetter All Tipe canon and epson Free
http://indoresetter.blogspot.com

Old April 2nd 08, 10:56 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

The product which was being discussed, was a ink cartridge chip
resetter, for Canon printer cartridges, not one to reset the waste ink
protection numbers in the printer itself.

Art

wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:16 pm, Arthur Entlich wrote:
Hi Ron,

This is quite interesting. As you mention costly for now, and probably
targeting the small inkjet refilling company, but could easily lower in
price soon. I note that it requires a Canon printer, which is not
included, not sure why, and the notice of a "most comprehensive reset
instructions in the industry" would may me a little concerned, since it
would seem to me the device itself shouldn't require a lot of instructions.