typical of him

Old March 28th 08, 07:03 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Default typical of him

I guess he is like this in other ng as well as this one and to many posters.

mark wrote:

Frank wrote:

mark wrote:

Frank wrote:

mark wrote:

Frank wrote:

NoStop wrote:

Frank wrote:

NoStop wrote:

Ignoramus17842 wrote:

I am sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but there are linux viruses. A
lot of them spread via bad PHP software. I have seen some in
action. That's the reason why I avoid PHP where possible.

You're not bursting my bubble. Prove it. Show us a linux virus that
spreads via bad PHP software.

Thanks

Cheers.

Live with it old man. You proly have an infected computer and are not
even aware of it.
Ignorance is bliss...LOL!
Frank

Sorry numbnuts but no infection here.

Liar! You're personally infected with MS hate and your urbuttoo is proly also infected...LOL!
Frank

You're back you dumb ****?  Once again
I feel compelled to offer some advice-
1) Find a dictionary and use it.  Look up the word acronym.

2) Remove BG's penis from your mouth.  Remove and throw out your semen and urine encrusted knee pads.  Don't let BG anywhere near your asshole again.

3) Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth.  Oops, my bad, you most likely don't have any teeth.  Instead just rinse with astringent mouthwash, it gets rid of that salty taste.

4) As stated before have your med levels checked.

5) Step into the shower and practice personal hygiene for the first time in a long time.  You probably, or should I say proly, want to make a habit out of it.

6) Turn off and step away from your computer.

7) Go outside breath some fresh air and let the sunlight hit you

8) See number 6 just in case you forgot

9) If you really think anyone cares about which OS you like or don't like or use, or for that matter if you think anyone, outside your family, cares about anything you say or do you are basically fubar.  (that's an acronym)

10) Some hand cream around your neck will help with chaffing from the leash.

What a putz.

Hey mark, go fukk yourself...LOL!
You're not that bright you stupid asshole loser!
Frank

A very well thought and intelligent reply.  What a complete idiot you are.

It's quite simple mark, you're a fukkin idiot loser.
Simple enough for you to understand I think...LOL!
Frank

Boring.  You are a boring brain-dead idiot.

And you're a brainless lying linux troll.
Now go fukk yourself asshole!
Frank
Old March 31st 08, 01:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Matching wits with the witless, never worth the effort.

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" html
head
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
font face="sans-serif"I guess he is like this in other ng as well as
this one and to many posters.br
br
/fontmark wrote:
br
br
blockquote type="cite"Frank wrote:
br
br
blockquote type="cite"NoStop wrote:
br
br
blockquote type="cite"Frank wrote:
br
br
br
blockquote type="cite"NoStop wrote:
br
br
blockquote type="cite"Ignoramus17842 wrote:
br
br
br
br
blockquote type="cite"I am sorry to burst anyone's
/body
/html

JimL

--

America always does the right thing, but only after exhausting all other possibilities, Winston
Churchhill.
Old March 31st 08, 02:19 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt[_3_]

wrote in message
Matching wits with the witless, never worth the effort.

Or, as I was told by a very wise person, "one who argues with a fool makes
two."