Looking for COAST Module

Old February 24th 17, 01:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Thomas Lake

Default Looking for COAST Module

I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L
Old February 24th 17, 10:57 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers[_4_]

I think all of mine went to an electronics recycler along with other old memory. But I may have overlooked one or two in the mess of older parts. They do make a difference. Also, I once had a couple of 512MB COAST modules... Ben Myers
Old February 25th 17, 10:43 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Splork

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:44:18 -0800 (PST), Thomas Lake
wrote:

I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L

I will check my vintage stock and let you know. Have not listed one for sale in
a while and I remember getting one in.

Old March 8th 17, 09:30 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Splork

wrote:

I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L

I will check my vintage stock and let you know. Have not listed one for sale in
a while and I remember getting one in.

Thanks!

Tom L

Sent you an email to the indicated address. Did you get it?
Old March 10th 17, 03:19 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Thomas Lake

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 8:44:19 AM UTC-5, Thomas Lake wrote:
I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L

Thanks to all who responded. Unfortunately, although the board has the traces for a COAST socket, it doesn't have the socket itself! I won't be needing a module after all.

Tom L