Anyone RMA'd anything to Leadtek in Netherlands

Old June 24th 04, 12:08 AM
Rob

Default Anyone RMA'd anything to Leadtek in Netherlands

Old June 24th 04, 01:21 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Rob" wrote in message

Anyone here had to return anything to Leadtek in the Netherlands. I had
to RMA my video card, they received it on the 25th of May and I haven't
heard from them since.

Anyone know how long this process should take? Do they have holidays
like the French where everyone dissapears in August?

They took ages to respond to an e-mail I sent once so I guess perhaps
they're just slow

Old June 25th 04, 11:22 AM
Tony Sutton

"Rob" wrote in message

Anyone here had to return anything to Leadtek in the Netherlands. I had
to RMA my video card, they received it on the 25th of May and I haven't
heard from them since.

Mine took almost 3 weeks for my video card.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old June 26th 04, 06:37 PM
Tony Sutton

"Rob" wrote in message

Cheers, did they inform you on any progress, or did the card just
eventually just turn up in the post.

The only e-mail I got from them was the RMA number and the address to send
it off. That's all.

It turned up after 3 weeks of wait. No other e-mails. That was last year.
Maybe different this year... but that's unlikely.

Have another try with contacting them and find out.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Tell Lorena Bobbit Barney cheated on her.

Old June 29th 04, 05:03 PM
Tony Sutton

"Rob" wrote in message

Funnily enough it turned up yesterday.

They must be reading this thread.

Great to find out that there was
nothing wrong with it apart from a failed fan which they replaced by a
smaller unit whilst keeping the original heatsink. (Save them on postage
costs I bet!) Whilst re-installing it into my machine, I found out that
the cause of my lockups was because the fan had failed on the power
supply, causing it to overheat/burn.

At least it's working now!

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
If we believe absurdities, then we shall commit atrocities.