Best CD burning software

Old June 4th 04, 08:17 PM
Richard Loeb

Default Best CD burning software

Asking for opnions on which CD burning software combines the best in ease of
use and also the best error correction Thanks Richard

Old June 4th 04, 08:30 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Richard Loeb (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Asking for opnions on which CD burning software combines the best in ease of
use and also the best error correction Thanks Richard

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you
stupid
****
Old June 4th 04, 09:02 PM
SleeperMan

Richard Loeb typed:

Asking for opnions on which CD burning software combines the best in
ease of use and also the best error correction Thanks Richard

Some would kill each other when talking about BEST one...
There's no such thing. One claims xxx to be the best, other spits on it...
You must try them out and see. That's why there are 30 day demo versions
available. To try before buy.
From my knowledge, error correction is drive function, not software.
Software just sends info into burner. If burner can't write without errors,
or media is bad, not even best of the best software can't help it...That's
why there are cheap and expensive drives.You pay for quality (and name,
sure...)

Old June 5th 04, 05:31 AM
Mike Richter

Richard Loeb wrote:

Asking for opnions on which CD burning software combines the best in ease of
use and also the best error correction Thanks Richard

Error correction is not a software function and does not apply. There
are aficianados for each of the mastering programs on the market. Nero
seems most popular; I've been using it for a while and understand why,
though many functions are relatively obscure and the UI is awkward. My
favorite general-purpose mastering programs otherwise are WinOnCD and
Easy CD Creator; CDRWin was an early favorite, but I dropped it some
years back since its data operations were awkward at best. I registered
Feurio (audio only), but never found enough advantages to use it much. I
tried others briefly, but saw no benefit to them.

Ahead's and Roxio's products are quite comparable in functionality for
most users. Roxio's are a bit easier to use, but once you learn Ahead's
you'll have access to a bit more functionality. Roxio's products come
with lots of extras, but they have changed over the years and at best
were stopgaps for real programs (except for TakeTwo, which was excellent
but has been dropped).

Final note: Do not assume that those who express opinions have actually
used the software.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

Old June 5th 04, 07:01 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Final note: Do not assume that those who express opinions have actually
used the software.

Isn't that disgusting, Mikey?

==============================
From: "Hibbard T. Smith, JR"
Subject: EZCD 5 and Windows 2K (Very long post, sorry)
Date: 4/11/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) spewed:

It's fascinating to see how quickly - and how randomly - people assign
blame.

Okay Mike. Whom do you think I should blame? I had a perfectly working
system which is an indispensable part of my livelihood. I installed a
"new, better" upgraded piece of software which came highly touted from
the manufacturer and it toasted my system. I then did a lot of
research, applied all their recommendations and it did it again. Then I
built an entirely new system from scratch and tried once more (believing
that no vendor would release something that bad). And, it killed my
system again.

So, WHO SHOULD I BLAME?

==============================
Old June 5th 04, 07:21 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

My favorite general-purpose mastering programs otherwise are WinOnCD

Have you not been using it for a few DECADES by now?

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 11/16/02

I've been running WinOnCD 5 for a few DAYS.

---------------------
Date: 12/3/02

I've been running WinOnCD 5 for the past several WEEKS

---------------------
Date: 12/9/02

I've been running WinOnCD for a few MONTHS now
=====================
Old June 6th 04, 04:24 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Final note: Do not assume that those who express opinions have actually
used the software.

Isn't that disgusting, Mikey?

==================================
Tim Kroesen - Self-Righteous Idiot
==================================

From: Doc_Holliday
Date: 7/12/01

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Kook") "Ummmmmm"-ed:

Tim, I will be posting at least once a day a post on you, not to you.
It will be a form letter post so as I will not be replying too. Just
read the form post, to keep your ego-trip going.

I think it will let new comers just know how you like to defend a
product you yourself have never tried. Also how you post to others
that have also not tried asking how they can talk about a product they
have not tried. It seems you have two standers when it comes to that.

It's ok for you but anyone else it's not. With all the problems I
have I can say I am no hypocrite unlike you. The post or 2 I send out
to warn the new comers will have a different name on them each time to
make sure they are seen by all. You Tim I have found to have a much
bigger mental problem than I have ever had, odd but that makes me feel
better. This is probable how you created SMH and now you have both of
us to deal with. I'm sure the group will not like having a second one
in here like that. But as long as people like you are in this group
I'm sure that more of us will be created. So see, just like the GOD
you want to be, you are. You now have created two and more on the way
I would guess. You are a smart-ass punk and someday that will bite you
right in your ass.

You are a self-righteous idiot on an ego-trip who thinks he can do no
wrong and this is apparent when you self admit you have not used ezcd
since 3.5 . But being a GOD in your own mind thinks he knows it all.

Your kind are a dime a dozen and I pity you.
With all my hang-ups I would not trade places with you.
Old June 6th 04, 05:06 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

. --------------------------------------

From: Doc_Holliday
Date: 7/12/01

[...]

Yet another waste of bandwidth. Give it up.

From: smh
Date: 5/23/04
Subject: Nero .NRA file format?

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed (5/23/04):

Can anyone tell me the precise internal format of
a Nero .NRA file?

snip

Why are you commenting on Nero, Mikey?

I have not used Nero
I don't know Nero at all

[...not use...not know...not write...]

I do not comment on what I don't know.

---------------------
What a Friggin' ****!
---------------------

Also, was Adrian Miller wrong about you, Mikey?
=======================
From: Adrian Miller
(was: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?)
Date: 4/25/01

Unlike certain people he does not like to speculate on matters
that he does not have personal experience of.
=======================

Didn't Adrian Miller have reliable information then, Mikey?
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 8/2/01

[Adrian Miller] does provide reliable information
when he has it in my experience.
======================

--------------------------------------
Old June 6th 04, 07:07 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

My
favorite general-purpose mastering programs otherwise are WinOnCD and
Easy CD Creator

Final note: Do not assume that those who express opinions have actually
used the software.

------------------------
Mike Richter likes CRAP!
------------------------

From: smh
Subject: EZCD 6 - what's the consensus
Date: 3/14/03

Big Dog (aka No Where Man):

Ver 5 of EZCD was crap - we all admit that.

But some people developed fondness for crap, dating back
from ITS days sucking up to a-CRAP-tec:

From: Mike Richter (aCRAPtec Shill)
Date: 3/12/03

I like ... ECDC 5.1

Blind Burning Software Captain Blammo Cdr 6 February 26th 04 10:57 AM
Conflict between 2 CD/DVD burning software Rick General 2 January 2nd 04 11:09 PM
Burning software Matt Fulford Cdr 5 December 10th 03 11:36 PM
CDR Burning Software Compatiability LeAnne Cdr 2 September 25th 03 04:51 PM
Difference between Burning and Backup software Mark Blain Cdr 0 August 13th 03 12:58 AM