Aria - Customer Service Down The Toilet

Old February 14th 07, 10:38 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Count de Monet

Default Aria - Customer Service Down The Toilet

Gave up on the customer services telephone number yesterday after 1hr 30
mins on hold listening to how they offer excellent CS

Same today, on hold as I post this 1hr and counting

Customer service emails unanswered

RMA returned 23/1/07 still not tested

RMA tracking removed from new website

Webmaster emails unanswered

UTTER S**TE

Time to change my supplier me thinks
Old February 15th 07, 09:11 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

Default Aria - Customer Service (& Online Ordering) Down The Toilet

"Count de Monet" wrote
Gave up on the customer services telephone number yesterday after 1hr 30
mins on hold listening to how they offer excellent CS

Same today, on hold as I post this 1hr and counting

Customer service emails unanswered

RMA returned 23/1/07 still not tested

RMA tracking removed from new website

Webmaster emails unanswered

etc

Their new computer system seems to be an unmitigated disaster.
My son tried to order Vista - "Fatal error" at checkout.
He tried another two times. Same problem.
He gave up and ordered from Ebuyer.
No confirmation emails from Aria, but a couple of days later 3 copies of
Vista turned up.
I guess their Customer Services must be in meltdown trying to cope with all
the complaints.

Old March 6th 07, 02:51 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
me

Count de Monet wrote:
Gave up on the customer services telephone number yesterday after 1hr 30
mins on hold listening to how they offer excellent CS

Same today, on hold as I post this 1hr and counting

Customer service emails unanswered

RMA returned 23/1/07 still not tested

RMA tracking removed from new website

Webmaster emails unanswered

UTTER S**TE

Time to change my supplier me thinks

Did Aria's customer service ever get out of the toilet? They were ****e
10 years ago, and judging by innumerable reports in here, they never
improved. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. If they weren't
selling computers and computer parts, they'd be knocking at your door
offering to replace a couple of loose tiles.
Old March 6th 07, 07:54 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Count de Monet

me wrote:

Did Aria's customer service ever get out of the toilet?

I don't know, they lost my account so I don't use them any more.

Old March 6th 07, 01:55 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:51:07 +0000, me wrote:

-
-Did Aria's customer service ever get out of the toilet? They were ****e
-10 years ago, and judging by innumerable reports in here, they never
-improved.

They did improve - for about 6 months when a guy called "Rob" (not me) was
around here. He accepted problems here in this very group, and fixed them. Then
he left...... and now.....

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old March 16th 07, 07:00 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Herman the German

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:51:07 +0000, me wrote:

Did Aria's customer service ever get out of the toilet? They were ****e
10 years ago, and judging by innumerable reports in here, they never
improved. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Glad to hear it. I've been saying this for ages.

They were a crap firm when they went to Bowlers all those years ago
and nothing has changed.

Wouldn't order a plug from them.

Logitech Cordless Mouse, Why would you buy one with a Customer Service Policy like this!!? Jimmy71 General 7 February 8th 07 06:04 PM
My Aria Hell (Long) Robert Stringer UK Computer Vendors 2 March 26th 05 09:31 AM
Ebuyer Attrocious Customer Service Stephen UK Computer Vendors 10 December 19th 04 12:38 AM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
How do I fix a Service Controler Manager File Error (Category 7000) - file not found M. B. Storage (alternative) 0 February 6th 04 01:58 PM