Nero Burning Rom

Old June 6th 04, 07:00 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

For this and similar basic questions, please see one of the usual
references: the CDR FAQ or the primer at my WWW site.

CD-R FAQ, Mikey, even though it makes a common mistake?

Mike Richter: CD-R Faq Makes a Common Mistake!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum)
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc with no track titles
Date: 9/16/01

It happens that the FAQ makes a common mistake in that section,
confusing "Enhanced CD" with its predecessor, "CD Extra"
=====================

-----------------------
No Friggin' ****, Mikey
-----------------------
Old June 6th 04, 07:05 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Don@NoSpam (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Thanks, Mike, your site, and the information contined there, is priceless.
It's helped me many times. Also appreciate your keeping things up to date
there and informative responses here on the NG.

Best source I know of for DVD/CD information.

Have you heard of DVD FAQ?
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
..

Mikey is such an authority that the slimeball even points out a mistake
in CD-R FAQ !!!

Mike Richter: CD-R Faq Makes a Common Mistake!

From: smh
Subject: how to create CD-Enhanced ?
Date: 1/28/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed (1/25/04):

I tried to create a Mixed-Mode CD, but Nero always puts the VCD-part
as the first track, which some CD-Players don't like.

Details are in the usual references: the CD-R FAQ and the primer at my
WWW site. Check under multisession for both CD Extra and 'Enhanced CD'.

Briefly, what you want can be done as a single writing as a CD Extra

It will write both sessions

Otherwise, write the audio session first, leaving the disc open. Then
write the data session *without* importing the first session and close
the disc.

Is CD Extra multisession now, Mikey?

From: smh
Subject: CD-Extra Help
Date: 5/30/03

Mikey sure knows a lot about Enhanced CD and CD Extra.
Why Mikey even points out a mistake in the CD-R Faq:

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles

It happens that the FAQ makes a common mistake in that section,
confusing "Enhanced CD" with its predecessor, "CD Extra"
======================

CD-R FAQ's supposed *MISTAKE* is taking CD Extra and Enhanced CD
synonymously when they are different in Mikey's cockamamie
definitions:

"CD Extra uses a single session"
"If there are two sessions, it is an 'Enhanced CD'"

cRoxio's glossary makes the same common MISTAKE:

CD Extra
A multisession disc...

Enhanced CD
See CD Extra.

But instead of saying cRoxio also makes a common mistake,
Mikey said this:

Roxio's information is correct for CD Extra, but may not cover
the unspecified but more practical "Enhanced CD"

(Previously Mikey spewed there is no Enhanced CD!)

---------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin' ****!
---------------------------
Old June 6th 04, 07:09 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Don@NoSpam (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Thanks, Mike, your site, and the information contined there, is priceless.
It's helped me many times. Also appreciate your keeping things up to date
there and informative responses here on the NG.

Best source I know of for DVD/CD information.

Have you heard of DVD FAQ?
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
..

Mikey may be an authority on cdr matters, but IT is one weasel
slimeball:

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed (3/20/04):

Actually I am making a cdextra disk. using Nero 6.3.0.2

That is a multisession disc (of a specific type)

Whatever happened to the specification and the definition?

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track
----------------------

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------
Old June 7th 04, 09:15 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Don@NoSpam (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Thanks, Mike, your site, and the information contined there, is priceless.
It's helped me many times. Also appreciate your keeping things up to date
there and informative responses here on the NG.

Best source I know of for DVD/CD information.

Have you heard of DVD FAQ?
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

Have you heard of CD-R FAQ?
http://www.cdrfaq.org/
..

Do you think Mikey understand Mixed Mode?

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error === SINGLE

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD
Date: 1/18/04

A Mixed Mode disc will not play
in a conventional audio CD machine;
in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio === MULTI !!!
======================

---------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin' ****!
---------------------------
Old June 8th 04, 09:15 AM
smh

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Don@NoSpam (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Best source I know of for DVD/CD information.

You must mean for half-baked research and misinformation.

From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI
=====================

How did Mikey find out Mixed Mode is multisession?

By reading from the silent!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === READ ???!!!

And where did you read this definition? I find it very hard to believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. === Not Silent ???!!!

There is a CD-R FAQ. I also have
the ECMA standards - but am not inclined to do your research for you.

Why do you find it hard to believe that a disc with at least two
sessions is multisession? Is there something about the number two which
you equate to "single"? Or have you a definition for a dataudio session?
=======================

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that I was in error
(see my post with Subject "Mixed Mode") - and now I have
to research it.

I believe the Roxio site (like my primer)
is silent on the subject, === READ from Silent !!!

providing only a definition
in terms of track sequence.
======================

--------------------------------------
Old June 8th 04, 09:42 PM
smh

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

For this and similar basic questions, please see one of the usual
references: the CDR FAQ or the primer at my WWW site.

Is your site not "quite dated" and does not have "significant errors",
like the CD-R FAQ?

Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ has Significant Errors

"Mike Richter" (Friggin' ****) spewed (5/24/02):

I've posted privately to Andy on the FAQ section.

It is quite dated ... and has significant errors
based on my understanding.

An essential omission for this Subject is the role of
the leadout/runout in a reader.

A CD-ROM (or audio) drive needs the runout
to read the session at all. =====

=================================

Suppose Mikey knows nothing about OVERBURN ?

(Does Mikey peep?)

=======================================
From: smh
Subject: cd copy problem
Date: 1/10/04

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) spewed:

Overburning is risky, but the biggest threat is that
the runout (leadout) will be too short and
the copy won't play in some drives. =====

Is it now only in "some" drives, Mikey?
=======================================

--------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI
=====================

How did Mikey find out Mixed Mode is multisession?

By reading from the misleading!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === READ ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?
I find it very hard to believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site.
There is a CD-R FAQ.

I also have the ECMA standards === Not Mislead ???!!!

From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Subject: Mixed Mode
Date: 5/14/01

My problem may be in part terminology and there

the ECMA standard may be more misleading === Read Mislead !!!
than helpful
=====================

--------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI
=====================

How did Mikey find out Mixed Mode is multisession?

By reading from the conflicting referenceS !!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === READ ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?
I find it very hard to believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site.

There is a CD-R FAQ. === No Conflicts ???

From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Date: 5/14/01

Yes, the FAQ says that a Mixed Mode disc is written in a single
session.

I don't doubt it...but it conflicts === Read Conflicts !!!

with other information I have gleaned
from references === ReferenceS ???
=====================

---------------------
What a Friggin' ****!
---------------------

--------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) spewed:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === READ ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?
I find it very hard to believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. === Not Silent ???!!!
There is a CD-R FAQ. === No Conflicts ???
I also have the ECMA standards === Not Mislead ???!!!

Why do you find it hard to believe that a disc with at least two
sessions is multisession? Is there something about the number two which
you equate to "single"? Or have you a definition for a dataudio session?
=====================

Mikey was cocksure on (5/12/01) that Mixed Mode was multisession. Then
again maybe not:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 5/14/01

Thanks to the input here, I have to do some research.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error ... and now I have to research it.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Subject: Mixed Modes - and similar
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the
combination modes and posted it in the primer at my site.

(Suppose Mikey found a definition for a "dataudio" session?)

And this is a fruit of the research:

Nero 6 burning problems. User Cdr 1 February 10th 04 04:18 PM
Nero 6 actual burning speed BobS Cdr 4 January 27th 04 10:44 PM
Nero 6 actual burning speed BobS Cdr 0 January 27th 04 11:53 AM
Invalid page fault using Nero Cover Designer (Nero Burning Rom 6) jack Cdr 0 November 3rd 03 09:05 PM
Verify errors burning with liteon 52x burner and nero 5.5 & nero6 Mike Richter Cdr 1 August 7th 03 03:29 PM