Nview displaying Video in Clone mode / Game compatibilty

Old August 7th 04, 12:22 AM
Sam

Default Nview displaying Video in Clone mode / Game compatibilty

Okay here is my problem, When I use Drivers Version 53.03 or lower The
Nvidia clone mode works fine when displaying actual video on second
screen, the problem is My Battlefield Vietnam game does not work well
with these drivers and I keep getting graphical errors. So then I
Download the newer drivers or the ones that came on the cd....Then the
game Works fine, but I can no longer play video on my second
screen...only desktop is clone with windows. video is always blank
tried EVERYTHING. Isn't there a way to have both Clone mode Happily
work and my game? PLEASE HELP.

Video card and monitor are killing themselves ckiller General 1 December 16th 04 03:19 PM
ATI Radeon 9000 Pro and game Martin Ati Videocards 1 December 4th 04 07:21 AM
video card replaced, machine will only boot to safe mode hiphop General 2 November 5th 03 09:06 AM
Power Surge David LeBrun General 44 September 12th 03 02:35 AM
Geforce4 fx 5200 magic video in game capture function a silliness or not ??? Anybody Nvidia Videocards 1 June 26th 03 08:41 PM