Switching from AMD to INTEL!

Old February 3rd 04, 08:28 PM
Dashi

"Skid" wrote in message
news:0TPTb.83894$U%5.448738@attbi_s03...

"Dashi" wrote in message
news:YuATb.212312$na.345932@attbi_s04...

"Skid" wrote in message
newsiATb.164198$sv6.895918@attbi_s52...

Winbond BH-5, $102 per 512-meg stick with free shipping:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...=BROWSE&depa=1

Link brings up a blank newegg page for me.

Sorry. Go to the main page at www.newegg.com and click on the "shop by
brand" link at the top. Choose Buffalo Tech, and it's on the second
page
of
the system memory listings near the bottom. PC3700 with Winbond
modules.

Still not there, the 2nd page only has one item and that is for PC3200
and
out of stock.

Page 1 has many different modules listed but none for Winbond. It has
Samsung, Micron, Infineon and Hynix all on the Buffalo first page.

I checked it twice yesterday and there was a page two and the PC3700
Winbond
was there.

I checked it this morning and ther's no page two and no Winbond. Looks
like
they must be out, at least temporarily. I have noticed the NewEgg has
removed and reinstated product listings for this memory and other items
depending on stock and supply/demand.

Buffalo Tech still lists it as a current product, and they might be able
help you find it:
http://www.buffalotech.com/memory/prod-ddrdimm.html

Sorry about that. But thanks for making me go back for a third look.
There's
a one-day sale on Ritek 4X DVD-R blanks, a spindle of 50 for $46.50 with
free shipping.

You proved me wrong but saved me some bucks ;)

Nah wasn't trying to prove you wrong Skid, your page probably didn't
refresh, that's all.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Dashi

Old February 4th 04, 01:55 AM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:
I prefer the unadorned nip, myself...

Pansy Candy Ass ... ya gotta =earn= yer 'metal' , Boy!

chortgaffaw

'eat' well, be well,
Qed.
Old February 4th 04, 01:57 AM
TomG

um, CHOMP

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror ----- Cable modem IP
over 120,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

Old February 4th 04, 02:05 AM
0_Qed

Jef Norton wrote:
Here on the "news" (if you can call "GoodDay L.A." on Fox *news*), Jillian
Barberie called then "Barbarian Hubcaps". I like that.
Don't break a tooth either. We all know what you like!

'Rings' I think I can/could detach painlessly ...
an areola hubcap ... nah ...

break a tooth,
be well,
Qed.