Compaq CD Writer and Nero Express

Old July 24th 03, 11:39 AM
Dave

Default Compaq CD Writer and Nero Express

Anyone using Nero Express with a Compaq Computer?
When I copy Pictures for showing on a DVD using VCD or SVCD the most
pictures I can copy are 96 and the CD shows only 60 Mb of space used.
I've Emailed Ahead software on several occasions - but guess what no
response.
Does anyone know a good software programme that can copy pics for showing on
a DVD that works properly on a Compaq?
I am using Windows XP.
Many thanks.

Dave

Old July 26th 03, 12:07 AM
Dave

Bob,

I've already downloaded the MPEG-2/SVCD plug in?

Dave

"Bob" wrote in message
Do you have the MPEG-2/SVCD plug in?

http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1013694802660

Check close to the middle of the page. Nero Express comes with an MPEG-1
encoder. You may need the MPEG-2 encoder. Perhaps that is your problem.

news

Old July 26th 03, 05:26 PM
Dave

Hi both - problem solved with Nero Express as to why it was only showing 99
pics on the DVD. When you select the burn in SVCD mode there is an option to
include a menu and if you use this option it states at the end of the burn
that only the first 99 pics will be included in the menu. I couldn't find
any way to view the other pics even though it appears they had been burned
on the DVD.
However I disabled the menu option when burning and I can now view all the
pics - just burned 330 using only 90 Mbs of space.I don't know if there's a
limit on the number of files I can burn up to the capacity of the CD.

Dave

news