HP Ink Cartridges

Old November 17th 04, 03:31 AM
Dan

Default HP Ink Cartridges

Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts. etc.Thanks
in advance . Dan

Old November 17th 04, 05:16 AM
Dan G

Throw away the Costco stuff, very bad for your carts.

I've had a lot of success with supplies from www.inkjetsaver.com, and no
noticeable difference in the prints compared to a new cart..

Old November 17th 04, 11:37 AM
tomcas

Dan wrote:
Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts. etc.Thanks
in advance . Dan

I was going to recommend MIS inksupply.com but I just discovered they
are out of the HP ink refill business as of yesterday and now deal
exclusively in Epson ink. Now I too am looking for a supplier.
Old November 17th 04, 11:52 AM
Airman Thunderbird

Have good service from these folks:
http://www.inkjetrefills.com/

Old November 17th 04, 11:02 PM
tomcas

tomcas wrote:
Dan wrote:

Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and
58 carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes
the color of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts-
pts. etc.Thanks in advance . Dan

I was going to recommend MIS inksupply.com but I just discovered they
are out of the HP ink refill business as of yesterday and now deal
exclusively in Epson ink. Now I too am looking for a supplier.

Scratch that, they are still doing HP ink. I highly recommend their HP
ink and refill kits and many who post on this group also swear by them.
Old November 19th 04, 10:18 PM
Panos Popadopalous

How does one go about refilling empty inkjet cartridges?

What cleaning measures are required?

Where do you put in the ink?

Dan wrote:
Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the
color of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts.
etc.Thanks in advance . Dan

Epson C80 OEM Cartridges' Ink Volume Jeffrey L. Hook Printers 0 June 12th 04 03:09 AM
HP #10 ink cartridges expiration date unknown??? mark_digital Printers 3 April 11th 04 02:35 AM
Printer cartridges - licensing restrictions Steve Printers 0 October 10th 03 10:37 PM
Printer cartridges? Joey Printers 1 September 6th 03 01:07 PM
FA: Epson S020191 & S020187 Ink Cartridges Alison K. Printers 0 July 23rd 03 05:31 PM