dvd region locked

Old January 22nd 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default dvd region locked

Hi I have a Compaq Presario 1600 which is locked on region 1 however most of
my dvds are region 2. I have tried DVD Genie but I still cannot change it to
region 1. Drive info says it is loked on region 1 and there are no changes
left.
Any suggestions
Ron

Old January 22nd 06, 10:42 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Rocket Ron ci ha detto :

http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

--
Le dimensioni forse non sono importanti per le donne, ma sono
essenziali per le vagine!

Old January 26th 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

"Rocket Ron" wrote in message
Hi I have a Compaq Presario 1600 which is locked on region 1 however most

of
my dvds are region 2. I have tried DVD Genie but I still cannot change it

region 1. Drive info says it is loked on region 1 and there are no changes
left.
Any suggestions
Ron

There's a piece of software out there called DVD Region Free and it will
allow you to run any region DVD on your drive without YES WITHOUT! updating
the firmware of the drive to a region free one
http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm unfortunately it costs $39.95 to
buy.