selling a reg plate

Old September 9th 03, 03:50 PM
gappy

WRONG SITE YOU MICK

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Hi please dont all start shouting about the fact that I am on the wrong

site
but I reside in Northern Ireland and want to sell my reg. plate JCZ 6688.
How can I go about it on here. I cannot find any sites. Tnx in advance

but
not for the complaints....lol

--
This correspondence does not reflect any opinion of Professor Roland
Marconi. There is a zillionth % chance that he may not be

Old September 9th 03, 03:56 PM
gappy

TOP OF DA MORNING TO YA MY MICK FRIEND

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Gappy is that the shape of your face or just your mouth...n im not a
mick.....i live in the uk#

Old September 9th 03, 04:42 PM
gappy

He called it a site you mick

"Albert Fish" wrote in message
gappy wrote:
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

Hi gobby,

here's some clues for you to be going on with:

'Mick' is a rascist term for an Irishman

He's an Ulsterman, whichever flavour, he's in Ulster.

This newsgroup is not a 'site' it's a newsgroup on usenet.

you're a twunt, an accurate description of anyone polluted with rascist

thoughts.

hth

Albert

Old September 9th 03, 05:07 PM
Snowdon Computers

gappy wrote:
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

Hi gobby,

here's some clues for you to be going on with:

'Mick' is a rascist term for an Irishman

No it's not, Irish do not generally belong to a separate race. They are
causican like the (at the moment) majority of UK residents.

--

Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Old September 9th 03, 05:11 PM
Albert Fish

gappy wrote:
He called it a site you mick

and that gave you the go ahead to be racially abusive ?

or are you just getting confused with your words ?

Albert

Old September 9th 03, 05:13 PM
Groove

gappy said this...
He called it a site you mick

what's garry.tv all about anyway?

--
º~ dªv¡d ~º
Old September 9th 03, 05:17 PM
Albert Fish

gappy wrote:
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

Hi gobby,

here's some clues for you to be going on with:

'Mick' is a rascist term for an Irishman

No it's not, Irish do not generally belong to a separate race. They
are causican like the (at the moment) majority of UK residents.

so, are you defending him, correcting me or splitting a hair ?

either way, it's abusive and, tbh, I thought I'd heard the last of
gobby arseholes calling the Irish 'mick' as much as I thought
I'd heard the last of all the other abusive terms from the english
for the welsh, scots etc, etc.

seems like some people have a bit further to go along the road
of evolution than the rest of us.

Albert

Old September 9th 03, 06:41 PM
gappy

wrong group

try alt.asylum.netcop.wannabe

"Albert Fish" wrote in message
gappy wrote:
can you give us some examples of abusive terms for the welsh please

wrong newsgroup.

try uk.local.north-wales

Albert

Old September 9th 03, 08:08 PM
Albert Fish

gappy wrote:
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

Hi gobby,

here's some clues for you to be going on with:

'Mick' is a rascist term for an Irishman

No it's not, Irish do not generally belong to a separate race. They
are causican like the (at the moment) majority of UK residents.

so, are you defending him, correcting me or splitting a hair ?

either way, it's abusive and, tbh, I thought I'd heard the last of
gobby arseholes calling the Irish 'mick' as much as I thought
I'd heard the last of all the other abusive terms from the english
for the welsh, scots etc, etc.

seems like some people have a bit further to go along the road
of evolution than the rest of us.

Political correctness gone mad, I have several Irish friends who are
happy to be affectionately known as 'Mick' I suppose 'Geordie' and
'Scouser' are out too then???

depends how sick you are of being called mick or paddy,
or oirish, isnt it ? ever thought your irish friends may be thinking
pouge mahone under their breaths ?

Although I am totally against racism, I find people like yourself who
take 'correctness' to the extreme to be almost as annoying as the
racists.

then by definition you lump yourself in with me as an intolerant type.

tricky, isn't it.

People are different, races are different, cultures are
different, lets celebrate the difference and not try to create one
global identity.

agreed, but lets drop the name calling along the way, no ?

/end

Albert

Old September 10th 03, 03:46 PM
Harold Potter

Default selling a reg plate

Hi please dont all start shouting about the fact that I am on the wrong site
but I reside in Northern Ireland and want to sell my reg. plate JCZ 6688.
How can I go about it on here. I cannot find any sites. Tnx in advance but
not for the complaints....lol

--
This correspondence does not reflect any opinion of Professor Roland
Marconi. There is a zillionth % chance that he may not be

Epson 4990 & Plate Glass negatives Tasp Scanners 1 February 21st 05 07:38 AM
I/O Plate removal? jf General 2 July 29th 04 04:49 AM
Homebuilt case - how to attach the Mobo (purchase a mouting plate??) John B. Homebuilt PC's 4 May 23rd 04 03:53 AM
Plate for front USB, firewire ports Stuart Chapman General 3 April 1st 04 02:58 PM
Anybody selling Iwill DK8S Opteron boards in the US? G. Hugh Song General 0 August 19th 03 01:45 AM