ASUS M2V HDMI Motherboard

Old February 2nd 08, 11:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Jeff Walters

Default ASUS M2V HDMI Motherboard

I just got the above listed board and I am experiencing a odd
thing where every haof hour or so the video goes blank for a second
then it is fine. I am using Windows XP Pro SP2 and also the DVI
ooutput rather then the VGA.

Anyone know what might cause this.

Thanks,
Jeff Walters
Old February 3rd 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
[email protected]

Just try reinstalling the "VIDEO DRIVER" after completely removing th
older one..... This will resolve your issue... In case, if you still
face the issue, then try "UPDATING YOUR MOTHERBOARD BIOS". Then
reinstall the "VIDEO DRIVER" . This should fix your issue.... But
before doing the above steps check out for the recently added SOFTWARE
or HARDWARE, they might also cause the problem......