PCs to change radically in 2004! (The Enquirer)

Old February 27th 04, 05:37 PM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:

LOL!

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror ----- Cable modem IP
over 120,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Leon Rowell" wrote in message
"I agree"

Alex wrote:
When replying to emails in outlook etc, what do most people do? It's
not bottom posting. Why do it on the newsgroup? And why do people
quote 100's of lines of text only to say "I agree" or something at the
bottom. It's annoying and they should be shot :-p

"I Agree"
Qed.
_/) _/) _/) _/) _/) _/) _/) _/) ²ºº³ _/)

Old February 27th 04, 08:03 PM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:
and I had to scroll through all kinds of text to see your "I agree"!

Awfully sorry, Old Chap.

Dreadfully sorry `bout that. :_(

Usta be an an 'expression', out on the left coast ... `50s & 60s
" Please believe me. " ...
which, when used ...
denoted voluminous =BS= either 'to_follow' or 'preceeding' or 'both'.

Please believe me.

:-)
Qed.

PS- Please, I'd like my "hook & lime" back.
.. :-)

Old February 27th 04, 10:52 PM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:
"hook & lime"?? I'll give you your hook... I'm keeping the lime! Need it
for the G&T!

Touche' !!

I are 101% 'deaded'. :-)

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Qed.
Old February 27th 04, 11:36 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

I don't agree.

Old February 28th 04, 12:16 AM
TomG

this has got to be the longest thread I can recall on this group...

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror ----- Cable modem IP
over 120,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" Mr wrote in
message ...