Matrox G400TV problem, can this be solved?

Old December 5th 03, 07:47 AM
Charles Collette

Default Matrox G400TV problem, can this be solved?

Hallo to you all,

Hopefully because of the subject line, but I did not see any reaction
on my message. I say hopefully, because I do hope someone knows a
solution for the following strange problem,

I'm having a strange problem with a Matrox G400-TV card. Installing
this card in a machine with AOpen board, Pentium III 600, 512 MB ram
and running Windows 2000; no problems at all.

But, installing in a machine with MSI board, Pentium IV 2600, 1025 MB
ram and running Windows 2000, problems problems and problems.

What happens is recording does not always work. Playing hardly ever
work. Most of the time I get a blue screen in de media player or any
other player I use to play the recorded avi's.

And now the strange thing. On the same machine I also did install
Windows 98SE. Here everything works the way it should be.
So the drivers in Windows 2000 should be the problem. But on the old
system with AOpen board it worked in Windows 2000, with the same
drivers.
So perhaps there is something to blaim on the MSI board. But why does
it work then in Windows 98 on this machine?

Anybody out there who has a solution. Matrox reaction on this
questions is like mmmmh, did we ever make a G400TV? mmmmmh....
and no answer.

Thanks,
Charles Collette

Old December 7th 03, 07:03 PM
Kees & Anneke Oostveen

Kijk op: http://adis.szm.com/
--
Kees & Anneke Oostveen

Old December 7th 03, 07:39 PM
Linea Recta

I see video tools version 3. My version is 2.10.10 (and the latest according
to Matrox site).
Does this version also work for Matrox Marvel G450eTV?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

"Kees & Anneke Oostveen" schreef in bericht

Old December 8th 03, 03:41 PM
Charles Collette

Hello to you all,

Did go to http://adis.szm.com and downloaded the lasted drivers there.