Printer Suggestion=Update!!

Old December 5th 11, 05:26 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DianeLeMasson

Default Printer Suggestion=Update!!

Hi

As suggested I have gone and checked out various different printers.
I am back to square one.... who can recommend a good photo printer?
I already have a printer for just printing in black for documents.

I went from a Canon 900 that lasted 8 yrs that died, to a Dell 720 that just
stop printing or prints when it feels like it.

I do not want a 'all in one ', if I can help it.
Each place I went to each person I ask for help was not that interested
& just tried to sell me something! Not that informative on any of the
printers they had. But did say this, if one of the features break the rest
of
the printer stops working.

I'm looking for a printer that will print color photos with great quality.

So I'm back to square one....which printer do I go for! ugh!!

Old December 5th 11, 07:22 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Rob[_18_]

On 5/12/2011 4:26 PM, DianeLeMasson wrote:
Hi

As suggested I have gone and checked out various different printers.
I am back to square one.... who can recommend a good photo printer?
I already have a printer for just printing in black for documents.

I went from a Canon 900 that lasted 8 yrs that died, to a Dell 720 that just
stop printing or prints when it feels like it.

I do not want a 'all in one ', if I can help it.
Each place I went to each person I ask for help was not that interested
& just tried to sell me something! Not that informative on any of the
printers they had. But did say this, if one of the features break the rest
of
the printer stops working.

I'm looking for a printer that will print color photos with great quality.

So I'm back to square one....which printer do I go for! ugh!!

Have a look at a printer which has pigment inks and lots of cartridges
so you get a tonal range.

Not sure what size you want if its A3 then have a look at the Epson 3000.
Old December 5th 11, 08:45 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Peter[_23_]

On 05/12/2011 05:26, DianeLeMasson wrote:
Hi

As suggested I have gone and checked out various different printers.
I am back to square one.... who can recommend a good photo printer?
I already have a printer for just printing in black for documents.

I went from a Canon 900 that lasted 8 yrs that died, to a Dell 720 that just
stop printing or prints when it feels like it.

I do not want a 'all in one ', if I can help it.
Each place I went to each person I ask for help was not that interested
& just tried to sell me something! Not that informative on any of the
printers they had. But did say this, if one of the features break the rest
of
the printer stops working.

I'm looking for a printer that will print color photos with great quality.

So I'm back to square one....which printer do I go for! ugh!!

After burning through a couple of Epsons, that both died with print head
failure I have been running a Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3845 for the last
5 years. No problems with the print heads as you get a new one with each
new cartridge, and it will take 3rd party refills. Photo Quality is all
I ask for. Only down side is that original inks are expensive
Old December 5th 11, 10:38 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Rob[_18_]

On 5/12/2011 9:58 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
In ,
wrote:

I'm looking for a printer that will print color photos with great quality.

Send them out and let a REAL photo printer do the job?

yes its cheaper.
Old December 6th 11, 01:02 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Peter Perros[_2_]

wrote:

I'm looking for a printer that will print color photos with great quality.

Send them out and let a REAL photo printer do the job?

yes its cheaper.

I agree 100% for lasting memories that don't fade, leave it to the
experts.

Old December 7th 11, 07:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
rb[_21_]

DianeLeMasson;1319762 Wrote:
[...]

First choice...Canon Pixma series or Epson Artisan series.
Second choice Epson Workforce series.

Old December 10th 11, 09:01 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 18:22:08 +1100, Rob wrote:

[...]

I agree....the Epson 3000 is a good printer for the money.

Talker